January Garnets Scan results

RT&theBean

Reaction score
I thought I would post a thread for us to talk about our detailed scans.

I had mine yesterday and it was brilliant - our little wriggler wouldn't stay still so she had to chase it all over the place to measure all its bits and bobs, but it is a very average sized, perfectly formed little fidget!!

Still on team yellow as we thought you don't get many surprises in life!!

Rather embarrasingly though my hubby fell asleep in the waiting room, so when I got up when my name was called, another women in the waiting room had to point out to me that he wasn't following!! Bless - he he!

Aww glad it went well :]

have mine tomorrow i will write then when i know might be later in the day though or saturday :D
x

good luck girls - no scan for me as in boring stingy glasgow xxx

Awww thats so sweet, bless him

Had my scan yesterday too, it was amazing, we too are on team yellow, but i want to know now! lol I'm sure the urge will pass.

Ours was a great experience, the sonographer was lovely made the experience the best. Baby was asleep when she first started but she woke it up then he was waving and saluting us with his hands, then when she was taking pictures of babies feet the baby kept putting them together awwww.

All in all the experience was fab and to top it off we got 9 pictures, 4 different poses and they were all free coz the lady said they weren't good quality, i beg to differ i think they are amazing xx

We had out scan yesterday, the sonographer was doing her nut as the baby wouldnt stay still! This meant she was struggling to get measurments especially of the babys head as it was so low. Pleased to say that were on team BLUEE!! x

awww, they all sound great! mines not for another 11 days!!! Eeeek... I just want it to hurry up and get here.

i had mine yday tooo :D naughty boy was duing a headstand and i had to go for a walk and have pepsi to wake him up and do a flip back over :D cheeky boy! was amazing tho! its mad how much they grow isnt it in just 10 weeks! whens ur due date hunny?

<3 xx

Due date is the 8th January - but early babies run in the family!! What about you?

We went for ours about a week ago! :cloud9:
The heart development looked great, the brain development looked great, the spine and organ development looked great... the little honey bun is just growing like a weed! I like to think it’s because I take my fertilizer pill (aka vitamin) every evening before bed! :laugh2: HA!! The babe weighed 9oz and had a heart beat of 149 beats per minute… looking at his heart beating last week reminded me of how small he was at 8 weeks... his entire body then was about the same size as his heart now!

Oh yeah, and after a little wiggling around we were happy to see a wiener!!! :thumbup:

:happydance::blue::happydance:

Hi girls!

Had my scan on tuesday - it was fantastic!!

Detailed scan took 30mins - I was having this scan as my downs blood risk was high.

Doctor was very happy with all the measurements - she said the baby was very well-behaved to allow her to do all the checks. Baby is measuring at 20+wks and everything looks perfect!!

Baby gave us a wave, then sucked its thumb and then was clapping its hands-yes, well done baby!

Doctor asked if we wanted to know the sex, we said ' ok lets have a look then' and everytime she tried to have a look baby had its legs stuck together!!! So we are on Team Yellow!

So, we are chuffed that all is looking good. And it really is all starting to sink in and feel real now with the scan and last week we started feeling kicks and OH can feel them too- I am loving this!!

Baby was not up for posing for pics at the end but we did get this one.....

Good luck everyone with scans coming up. :flower:

Attachments

• Photo (3).jpg
    Photo (3).jpg
    124 KB · Views: 0
congrats to you all for your scan results. Mine is not for another 3 and a half weeks. I just have this feeling we are having a boy. I'm feeling so many bubbles at the moment so I am sure baby is growing nicely!

hehe lovely :) mine is 20th of jan!! hopefully wont be late and on my birthday :D x

Aww lots of good news :) Can't wait for my scan on Monday :D :D : D

Hi ladies, first time Ive posted on a jan due date thread!
Im due jan 7th, wont we be having a quiet christmas! We had our 20 week scan the week before last, it was lovely, had a great radiographer who was very detailed and gave us extra pics for the kids. She had to turn the screen away as we dont want to know the sex which i think probably says it all if its that obvious! Anyway, just to say hello to all you 20 weekers, im off on hols soon, having a last blast before baby 3 comes along. im flying to toronto which is a bit scary at 24 weeks but Im hoping to be given extra special treatment and maybe bag us a free upgrade if i stick my bump out a bit!
right better go as I have 7 rabbits to clean out before it gets dark....!
xx

aww congrats ladies.

cant wait to post in here !

and a little bump to this thread so anyone having their scans today can post :D

got my 20 week scan on Wedesday im so excited and nervous!!! eeeeeeeeek!! :D
just cant wait to see the little mite again!

i want to find out the sex but my hubby wasnt so sure, so i hope they cant tell with ours too so that im on team yellow with no choice!! lol
xxx

Congrats to those who have had the scan already and the best for those waiting. You'll enjoy it very much!

I had mine almost three weeks ago. The Stowaway passenger was in such awkward positions that the sonographer (patiently) searched the right bits for measurement. It was funny though, as I had to take a short walk and come back for some last bits.

All good, and hoping it continues that way.:thumbup:

ups! forgot to say that we remained in team yellow! Life the idea of keeping that as a surprise...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"