January Garnets!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by New2Bumps, Aug 25, 2009.

1. Jox

Jox 💙💙💙💝

Definately a house full!!! couldnt live without mine tho...house would be too quiet!!!! xxx

2. magik71

magik71 Well-Known Member

Hi :hi:,
    I will be 38 in Oct and my DH is 33. We live in Surrey and this is our first child. We have been married for 7 years so our little boy made us wait :blush:

We are in :cloud9:, can't believe it yet :happydance:

EDIT I forgot to say we have 2 furry babies too (Merlin & Tsuki, they are kitties) and our boy is due 03/01/09!

3. sweetie_c

sweetie_c Well-Known Member

Great thread, hello fellow Garnets :hi:

I am 28 from London DH is 30 and next month we would have being married for 3 years :cloud9: Baby #1 due 4th January day before my birthday. Looking forward to my next scan on 4th sept:happydance:

4. jem02

jem02 Mirren 16/01/10

hi all,

i'm jennifer, 22 (23 in dec :) ) been with oh a year, friends for 2!! moved in to our beautiful flat in april and baby was conceived straight away. I have pcos and was told because of the severity there was a 99% chance i wouldn't have children. I was also on the pill, but my little miracle baby was conceived and is due on the 24th of jan :)

can't wait to see our little one.

xxx

5. Jox

Jox 💙💙💙💝

Thats a great and very happy story!!!

xxx

6. Stinkyloo

Stinkyloo Mum to Oliver Andrew

Hello to all other January Garnets!

Hubby and I are both 34, we've been together for 11 years, and married for 5 of those. :flower:

I had a miscarriage in Aug 06, so this will be our first baby. (Team Blue! :blue:) We are due on New Year's Day! :thumbup:

We live in Higham Ferrers, Northants with our ginger tom - 'Teddy the Cat'.

I am another teacher (currently Year 6 in a Junior School).

7. baybee123

baybee123 Pregnant - 3rd Trimester

Hi, Im Natalie. Im from Yorkshire. This is my first baby an he/she is due January 16th.. Carnt wait counting every second down. Have my next scan on the 2nd September carnt wait to see my gorgouse baby moving around! Im 18 an my OH is almost 19 we been together a year an half friends for over 6 years before we could finally be together :) Was scared to write a post on here as you all so much older than me..

xx

8. Stinkyloo

Stinkyloo Mum to Oliver Andrew

Don't worry - I used to be scared to post as I thought I was too old!! Hee hee!! :hugs:

9. MrsPlaud

MrsPlaud Mommy2Cam&Ty

:hi:Hello ALL!! My name is Samantha Im 21, OH is 25 and we've been married 2 years and 2 months...We have a 13 month old son and we are expecting our second son on January 11th!!! Oh, and we live in fort worth Texas!

10. Pingu

Pingu Mummy to 2 xx

Hello all,

I am 23 (24 next mth), OH is 26. We have been together a year and 9 months. We are expecting our first baby on the 23rd January. We have our 20 week scan on the 4th September, we are staying on team yellow :)

11. lalalen

lalalen Pregnant with #2 EDD 5Sep

Oooh I want to play too! I'm 'len (Helen), originally for Wolverhampton, living in London but hoping to move to Worcestershire before our first, our son is born. Dylan Henry Ivor is due 4th Jan and was rocking at our anomaly scan yesterday!

I'm currently recuperating at home after a road accident at 11 weeks so I mostly spend my days hobbling around looking like robo cop in my scary leg brace, annoying our elderly foster cat Elsie, my escapologiest hamster Arthur and trying not to look for baby bargains on eBay when I'm hideously skint!

Much love to all the other January peeps! x

12. Kota

Kota Mum and Preg!

Lots of first babies in jan which is rather exciting!!
    A little bit more about me then, I've got one pet, a little hamster - Tonic, who was supposed to help my maternal instincts for a bit but only seemed to make them worse! lol,
    Not working at the moment but when I was, I was a special needs teaching assistant, working wiht kids with austism which I LOVE doing.
    Next scan is in 20 days!! can't wait!! Think we'r going to be staying Team Yellow.

13. Newtothis

Newtothis New Mum

Hi all,

I'm a Canadian living in Inverness, been married to my Scottish Hubby for 10 years. I'm 37, he's 52.

This is our first, due January 29th. I'm hoping for a natural hospital birth but we'll see what happens!

I still feel a bit unprepared as we conceived immediately and I hadn't really had a lot of time to think about all of the practicalities!

14. Raggydoll

Raggydoll Kate & Tom's mummy

Hi All,

I'm Anna, I'm 29 and my DH is 24. We have been together for 5 years and married for just over a year. I live in Gloucestershire.

Our baby is due 23rd January , we're on team pink and she will be our first. :cloud9:

15. Jchihuahua

Jchihuahua Mummy to 3

Great to meet all of you :hi: :hugs:.

16. RT&theBean

RT&theBean Well-Known Member

Hiya all,

Im Rhodes, 29 and live in Loughborough, Leicestershire. Been married for 3 years and this is our first.
    I am a lecturer and also doing up our house in time for the new arrival.

Would love to meet up with midlands based people some time - especially when we have little ones and can be 'ladies who lunch'!!

17. RT&theBean

RT&theBean Well-Known Member

Oh I forgot - We have clio the tricky cat, who we are slightly worried will eat the little one!!

18. dani_tinks

dani_tinks Mum to one of each

Hellooo i'm Dani, i'm 22 :) live in Cornwall with my OH whos 45. We've been together over a year and this is our first and we're sooooo excited. hehee oh and due date is 20th Jan!

19. Jox

Jox 💙💙💙💝

I love the idea of a monthly mothers meeting hehe meeting up, pub lunches etc.

Would be great to keep in touch and maybe do this??? I live in Mansfield by the way...just outside notts.

xxx

20. Mrs Dot

Mrs Dot Mummy to Harry

Hi everyone I'm Kirsty, 28, married for 3 years and I'm from Lancashire. I'm a primary school teacher and dh is 34 and this is our first baby. My 20wk scan was last Friday and everything is great with baby, and we are firmly on TEAM YELLOW!