January Jelly Beans [29 Testers 4 BFP's 1 Angel]

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Miss406

https://www.familylobby.com/common/tt10721657fltt.gif​

Happy New Year, Happy New Start. A Fresh thread, for all of us left over from Decembers' Little Darlings. :) Good luck everyone! Let the New Year be a New Start and a New arrival on the way later in the year. :hugs: :dust:

Testers:​

1st:
❤ PrincessTaz :witch:
❤ Leggiero :bfp:
❤ Onemoreforme :bfp:

4th:
❤ Miss406 :angel:
❤ SydFreeman
❤ aley28

6th:
❤ psulion08

7th:
❤Eleanor ace

8th:
❤ Shary
❤ CoralInGold

9th:
❤ Augustbride6
❤ Laura 726

10th:
❤ Mangos
❤ Emiloo

11th:
❤ Ckelly79

12th:
❤ PenelopeJones
❤ Babylove100

13th:
❤ NavyLadyBug
❤ skweek35
<3 mrsholland713

14th
&#10084; AngelOb :bfp:

15th:
&#10084; EnMaree

16th:
&#10084; Adge

18th:
&#10084; Puppy Power

23rd:
&#10084; Emma4g63

24th:
&#10084; borr.dg.baby

25th:
&#10084; Mom2Sam

26th:
&#10084; Mrs_Right

28th
<3 PrincessTaz

Testing dates to be confirmed:
&#10084; ttcminime1
&#10084; xxmyheartxx

Stalkers:
&#10084; Buffyx

Congratulations:
&#10084; Onemoreforme :bfp:
&#10084; AngelOb :bfp:
&#10084; Belle20 :bfp:
<3 Leggiero :bfp:

Angels:
Miss406 :angel:

I've added you as 'to be confirmed' Emma, I will remove if you don't need to join! FX!

Im pretty sure I'll be getting AF tomorrow. I'll be due to test on 5th January :flower:

Welcome girls! I thought it was best to start a new thread, rather than carrying on Decembers thread. :) I'll add you now Buffyx.. :dust:
Hugs emma!

Aww, good luck! Any idea on when you're testing or shall I add you to the 'dates to be confirmed' bit?

Each month I'm not pregnant, I get so annoyed at myself for wasting so many tests. I tell myself that I won't do it next time. Then next time rolls around...:haha:

Hiya Ladies, can I join you? AF is due on the 1st of January, although I can't promise I can hold out to poas until then lol

AF was due today but no sign of her yet, but still a :bfn: this morning. SO I'm most likely out. I'd be testing Jan 13th :)

Hi ladiesss AF came today. So will be testing 8th January. Good luck everyone!

good luck... think miss will be offline for a couple days but im sure she will add you once shes on

bring on january bfps!!

Well, AF arrived today, so I'll be testing around the 8th January.. Should O on Christmas Day :haha:

Baby dust to everyone :dust:

Well, after a LOOOONG cycle (on cd44) I've started spotting so I think :witch: is on her way. This month will be a long shot as my husband and I will be apart during the time I'm probably o'ing, thanks to the wacky cycle this time. Will probably ovulate on New Year's Eve, the day I'm flying home.

Hiya Ladies, can I join you? AF is due on the 1st of January, although I can't promise I can hold out to poas until then lol
Hello, welcome along! You sound like one of us, POAS addict! I'll add you to the list now, Good luck!

AF was due today but no sign of her yet, but still a :bfn: this morning. SO I'm most likely out. I'd be testing Jan 13th :)
Hello, welcome to this thread, I know you've come over from DLD's :)
Sorry that you're out, I will add you to the list. Good luck!

Hi Shary, Sorry AF came! But welcome to this thread, I will add you to the list now! Good luck!

good luck... think miss will be offline for a couple days but im sure she will add you once shes on

bring on january bfps!!
Thanks Emma! I'm still not 100% online at the moment, just a mere quick catch up whilst I can and feel able to do so. Hope you are keeping ok, good luck at the doctors! Good luck in January too! :hugs:

Well, AF arrived today, so I'll be testing around the 8th January.. Should O on Christmas Day :haha:

Baby dust to everyone :dust:
Hello, welcome to the thread Coralingold, Sorry you're out. :( Good luck for January, I will add you to the list. I've noticed my right ovary cycle I ovulated on CD15, where as the left ovary was 3 days later, CD18. If I ovulate on CD15 it'll be christmas eve, if however it'll be CD18 it'll be my Fiancé's birthday. Shame really as all year I've been winding him up about getting a birthday blow job :oops: It'll be baby or nothing lol!

Well, after a LOOOONG cycle (on cd44) I've started spotting so I think :witch: is on her way. This month will be a long shot as my husband and I will be apart during the time I'm probably o'ing, thanks to the wacky cycle this time. Will probably ovulate on New Year's Eve, the day I'm flying home.
Hello, welcome to the thread. I will add you as 'to be confirmed' as soon as you know when you'll be testing (or waiting until AF is due) please let me know and I will add you to the main list. Good luck!

As for me, Well I have been taking some time off the forum at the moment due to personal reasons. Those personal reasons got 100 x worse when I received yet more bad news a couple of days ago now. I am only online for a little bit, catching up on a few things. I have been to the doctors and have been prescribed anti-depressants and sleeping tablets, obviously none of which I really want to take whilst TTC. I was up until 3am this morning, not because of my 6 month old baby teething, but due to everything getting on top of me. We are still not 100% sure on what to do this month, NTNP or fully actively trying. I guess it's one of those things we'll work out in the next week.

Miss I really hope all is ok and you kno I'm here if you need to talk
Hugs x

Thanks Emma, at the moment even my Fiancé doesn't know how to help. Just in deep deep shock at the moment!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"