♡ January Snowdrops 2019 ♡

Ems that card is so cute!

Ers you poor thing! Hopefully you get some major relief after delivery.

Thank you!

Its currently 00:44am and I’m sat on the living room floor drinking a glass of cold milk to try and get rid of this vile heartburn :( Not allowed anymore antacids because we reached (exceeded) the daily limit, not happy. Especially when I’ve got to be up early to travel to another town tomorrow to speak to some legal people

I can't believe how soon these babies are coming! You all are looking fantastic, if not always feeling it!

Emsabub, I totally overdo it on the antacids - I basically drink Gaviscon

Just today I been sneezing like crazy, watery eyes n running stuffy nose on one side? What in the world?
Dh is in the hospital for an ongoing health condition. Kinda stressful but this has never happened to me before so fast with the sneezing etc. It's similar to like seasonal allergies. But we are in snow season here, it's cold outside. I'm 35 weeks tomorrow.
It first started today around noon I was sneezing like 8-10 times a minute, no joke.
Any thoughts?

Last edited:
Unless it's a cold, I have no idea. Sorry Molly!

My packing boxes came today but I'm not off to a good start since I can barely walk today due to a bowling ball feeling between my legs and stiff hips! Only 8 days til moving:help:

Bbb good luck on the move. I can't imagine being this pregnant and having to move!

Molly sounds like a cold, or maybe that pregnancy rhinitis thing?

Ems & randa hope we have babies with a nice amount of hair! I will be very criois tonsee how well the heartburn vs hair theory holds true. I try to have tums on hand...you can take them in smaller doses which can be enough to relieve the burn. I don't think we have gaviscon here....

Randa and giggle.. same. I had the gaviscon chewables but they leave such a nasty salty taste I think :( I know I had tons of heartburn last time and Ava had hair, I’m guessing the same will happen again. Time will tell :D

Molly rhinitis sounds about right? Are you somewhere where hay fever is more often? Then again if it was you’d probably know! Reading back actually you said it’s cold, never mind :oops:

Bbbb does that mean baby’s dropped?! eeek! Here’s hoping for a stress free move!

Nausea seems to have come back, tonight my best friend & I were going to watch Mamma Mia and talk babies, she’s just found out she’s pregnant but instead it’s an early night I think :(

Ahhhh that is so exciting she is pregnant! Is it her first? I was pregnant with a good friend & SIL last time and it was fun (course we were closer in gestation). We are all pregnant again this time but not with the same timing. It hasn't been as fun this time since we all have toddlers, can't meet up for our pregnant food adventures with as much ease :haha:

I know I can’t wait! It is her first and I’m hoping she has a girl so I have someone to pass all my best things onto.. this one is definitely my last. If I get my own way :haha:
That would’ve been lovely for the first time though, you’ve got all that freedom haven’t you. At least you’ve got each other for support too :)

Welllll...first time for them, second for me. My first is a fair bit older though (5 year age gap). This one will only be 20 months and some change difference. 2 under 2-- oy vey! What a different experience I'm in for this time!

Hi ladies! I went to the perinatologist today and boy did I learn a lot! Baby is already 6 pounds! If my blood sugars don't regulate, I may have to deliver at a hospital 3 hours from home to make sure there is a good NICU to take care of baby boy. I've got a good plan of care, and am going to do whatever it takes for him to be OK and for me to deliver at the hospital I planned on delivering at. On the bright side, they've moved up my induction to January 7th, so that is exciting

I have my GD ultrasound Friday. I'm worried about how it's going to go. My first came at 36w4d, and we're at 35w3d now....and I've been having Braxton-Hicks contractions. I just hope baby is okay in there.

Stay positive madtown! I've been having many BH's since before I was even showing, maybe 12 weeks or so? It doesn't mean early labor :hugs: hang in there!

Jamers how exciting! Baby will be here so soon! I hope all goes well with your levels. I'm also trying to modify my diet to optimize my blood platelets. It's hard to sacrifice a diet full of yummy things, especially at the holidays!

Giggle 2 under 2.. it will be a fun experience I’d think! You’ll manage just fine though I’m sure :hugs:

Jamers is that a good weight for 34 weeks?! Sorry I’m clueless when it comes to weights, I’ve never trusted the tickers personally. And your induction is my due date, you’ll probably still go before me :haha:

Madtown Braxton Hicks don’t normally do anything really do they, as long as it isn’t the real thing this one might just go further than your first.

Is it right for your pelvic bones to feel so sore? All the up & down with my 2 year old probably doesn’t help to be fair!

Unfortunately yes, normal! Ugh i hate that pain though! Especially rolling over.

I got a lovely zit right under my belly next to my csection scar. Who gets zits there?! One of those nasty painful ones and right where my panties sit :roll:

In pretty rough shape here ladies.
My little sniffles turned out to be bronchitis and a bladder infection to top it off. I'm pretty sure the bladder infection is from not changing my pantiliner enough on these busy days at the hospital with my Dh. Conviently enough L&d is just down the hall from his room so I went there to get checked and got prescription for antibiotics.
Hope you all are well.

Unfortunately yes, normal! Ugh i hate that pain though! Especially rolling over.

I got a lovely zit right under my belly next to my csection scar. Who gets zits there?! One of those nasty painful ones and right where my panties sit :roll:

It’s probably from excess moisture in the folds of skin, I used to get sores under my boobs. Try using an athletes foot powder with miconazole (zeasorb or lotrimin around here) after your shower, it really helps! Haven’t had one in years.

In pretty rough shape here ladies.
My little sniffles turned out to be bronchitis and a bladder infection to top it off. I'm pretty sure the bladder infection is from not changing my pantiliner enough on these busy days at the hospital with my Dh. Conviently enough L&d is just down the hall from his room so I went there to get checked and got prescription for antibiotics.
Hope you all are well.

Aww.. get better soon! I’m seriously using like 4 of the heavy duty Always extra long liners per day right now, I don’t know how I’d ever even know if my waters were leaking... :shock:

34 weeks today and also had an appointment with my ob, all is going well and he finally turned and is head down!! Finally lol so glad

Jamers is that a good weight for 34 weeks?! Sorry I’m clueless when it comes to weights, I’ve never trusted the tickers personally. And your induction is my due date, you’ll probably still go before me :haha:

My doctor estimates that he will be between 8 and 9 pounds, so I think it is actually on the large size. I am type 2 diabetic, so I've also got quite a bit of fluid. They don't want my waters to go spontaneously because it could cause a lot of issues. I've been told that I'm at higher risk for PPROM, but I'm trying not to freak myself out about it.

Plus, little man is breech again :growlmad: My doctor said he's in an Olympic sized swimming pool, so he probably won't stay head down. I am terrified of a c-section and I just have a feeling that is where I'm going to end up :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->