Jaquie's loo technique and any other...

SareBear

Reaction score
...ideas to start labour off.

Already a Mum? What are your top 5 tips?

What exactly is Jaquie's loo technique. Must have missed that post.

I don't want to go past due date as am TERRIFIED of being induced x x x

HEEEEEEEELLLLLLP!

x x x :dohh:

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-third-trimester/120058-feeling-babys-head.html

Sex sex sex lots of it ..inlcuding lots of internals by hubby :blush:

I am the same as you Sarebear, dreading going over!!!

On Sat did the deed twice, went for a long walk, had Pineapple for lunch and Curry for tea and spent 2 hours bouncing on ball (Is it obvious I want an eviction lol!!) He is still nice and snug in me albeit engaged. Realising now he'll just come out when he wants too:dohh:

Yes I was lucky with my first that my water broke a week early and I am hoping for the same again!

I think I will stick with Serina's idea, sure OH will love that as he gettin a bit frustrated at the mo, but if I go over will try Jaqui's cos i think anything I will try anything if I go over, including eating curries which I don't even like!!

sex, chillie peppers, road bumps,
orgasms and walking ...

one of them worked for me lol

sex whilst bending over starting
contractions for me twice ...
they went after a few hours but
it obviously did something!!
i was 8 days early!

xx​

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-third-trimester/120058-feeling-babys-head.html

Sex sex sex lots of it ..inlcuding lots of internals by hubby :blush:

Te he he, Naughty Serina. x x x:muaha:

Thanks lovelies!

What is Jaquie's technique? I still don't know x x x

Jaquie, are you out there? x x x

Gah I have and can only do the sex thing....which happened last night and today I am just sore........:cry: So did nothing that I can tell unless the pelvic pain is a starting off sign.

I cant have too much fruit (gestational diabetes) same goes for the curry as it sends my bloody sugar waaaaaay up.

SO I will have to check out Jacquis technique:rofl:

But hopefully I will be getting induced soon. Getting my chat on Tuesday about it but anything to try and get him out now.

:hugs:

Emma.xx

Ignore me. I'm a dollop. Jusr seen the link that Serina posted. I'm stupid, truly stupid x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->