Jasmine Marie 26/10/2008

ryder

Mum to Jasmine & Peyton
Reaction score
Just got home with our little girl a couple hours ago!

Since last weds night I was convinced I had a UTI cause I was getting cramps etc, and it really felt like an infection. I was going to hold off until my appointment Monday for the results though... until Fri night when OH's mom called to tell us his Gramma had died and the funeral was Mon...

So Satureday me and OH went grocery shopping in the morning, and then after lunch I went to the hospital to get checked out and see if I could get some meds for a UTI anti-biotic. While I was there I got an internal done and was 1cm dilated, but the doctor wasn't sure how quick things would go because you can be 1 cm for awhile. So they sent me home with a prescription...

So I went to get the prescription and looked around the department store for awhile... lol...

By the time I got home it was after 5, so we had dinner and then I cleaned the kitchen cause my OH was having a customer for fish coming Sunday.

Tried going to bed at 12 and started having mad cramps, so I was up and down to the bathroom several times and then had some really bright red blood so I told OH that we need to go back and get it checked out.

So at the hospital I was examined again and was just about 2cm dilated when we got there... Contractions were coming every 10mins by now and weren't too bad yet. I dilated pretty quickly, and had some morphine to try and relax me to get to sleep for a bit.

By 8am I was 7cm dilated and in sooo much pain! The contractions were very close together, and very intense.

Sooo I got an Epidural, which I asked to not have too much of the medication, it was great, they gave me just enough to take the pain away, I could still feel and use my legs etc, some contrctions were harder to feel at one point, but I think that was more due to exaushtion.

I had complete control and pushing strength for it :D I had my OH and 1 nurse for this whole part, which was nice, the nurse was closer to my age and was great.

I had to push for almost 2 1/2 hours and in the end I agreed to try the mirror, I totally recommend it, I was sure id be grossed out, but seeing the head gives you insentive to push harder, once I had the mirror her head was crowned fully in one contraction and the doctors were called.

When she was born she aparently did not have use of one lung, I had no real knowledge of it because I was so tired and the doctors were talking really quiet, it took 5 minutes to get her breathing... and she had to be incubated for 4 hours and stayed in the nursery for a bit.

But, after all that, she is here!!!!!!! Born Oct 26th, weighing 6lbs 1oz and totally gorgeous! Me and her dady are sooo in love!

Im glad to finally come home, ive had about 6hours sleep sun night and 2 last night. Yesterday we spent the whole day with doctors and visitors so I didnt even get a nap...

Well im probably forgetting lots, oh well !! LOL

Sorry the pics are huge and I look like hell in my pic LOL!

https://i432.photobucket.com/albums/qq49/vicbrenan/IMG_1862.jpg

https://i432.photobucket.com/albums/qq49/vicbrenan/IMG_1876.jpg

https://i432.photobucket.com/albums/qq49/vicbrenan/IMG_1870.jpg

https://i432.photobucket.com/albums/qq49/vicbrenan/IMG_1882.jpg

she is gorgeous congrats hunni so gladur all home x x

HUGE CONGRATULATIONS!!!! What a beautiful daughter you have! Well done and best wishes to the 3 of you! xxxx

Well done you - she's gorgeous!!!

Congratulations shes gorgeous and you look well too!!

Congrats she is beautiful!!! and I think you look great considering the fact you just gave birth!!

huge congratulations sweetie, she's gorgeous, so glad your home safe, you look fab :) x x x

Omg i didnt expect to come back and see you've had your LO aswell!! Congratulations!!!!!! xx

Congratulations x x x

She is perfect and you do not look like hell! You look fabulous (and I would say that even if you didn"t just give birth!) Beautiful family :) How is she doing now?

Awww congrats Ryder.... she is totally gorgeous x Well done

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->