Jaxon Jett is here - 12/20/2009

mrsadair

Pregnant with #1
Reaction score
Well... he was a couple of weeks early but I guess he just couldn't wait to meet daddy! We picked my husband up from the airport on the 18th at about lunch, then about 9:00 that night I started having pains... at about 1:00 Saturday morning it was so terrible I had my husband and mom take me to the hospital which is 80 miles away... I was able to sleep through some of them on the way, then when I got there they told me I was only 2 cm and that I'd have to go walk around for 2 hours and then come back to check my progress... soo I did, and NO progress, so they sent me back home.

That night they got really harsh starting at about 11:00... I went through the night having contractions, my GOD they hurt so bad - but I didn't want to wake up my hubby because he hadn't slept in a couple of days from work and traveling home. About 6 am I got him up and told him that we had to go NOW, so we got dressed, called the hospital... aaaand they were FULL. They said I couldn't come in there so they called my local hospital and made arrangements for me to give birth there. Got there at about 7:00 Sunday morning, and they put me in a wheelchair and literally ran down the hallway to get me into a bed. They got me all hooked up and checked me out, I was at almost 7 cm at that point, so they got a bag of fluids into me real quick so they could give me the epidural... I stayed that way until about 3 in the afternoon I think, and then they put me on a pitocin drip.

My epidural started to wear off because it had migrated and I was feeling EVERYTHING. They went ahead and gave me another epidural, but I think it was a little bit close to being too late to have it done because they last thing I remember was telling the nurse "I'm hot, I'm going to throw up" and then I woke up and they had me on an oxygen mask and were rolling me from side to side saying they couldn't get the baby's heartbeat back up, and I couldn't say anything because I was too out of it... a very scary experience. They finally got his heart rate back up and I laid there for another hour or so, then they broke my water... I didn't move the whole time, I was just laying there so out of it and I just slept most of the time... when I woke up they were asking if I was ready to push! I was like well, I guess so... it was so crazy, it all happened while I was sleeping lol.

Anyway... he was born at 5:12 pm, 19 inches long, weighing 6 pounds and 10 ounces at 37+5 :]

Attachments

• Chelsea jack jett.jpg
    Chelsea jack jett.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 123
  • 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 123
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 80
  • 009.jpg
    009.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 85
congrats hes lovely
u look really good for sum who has just had a baby i looked like shit lol

How scary for you! :hugs: Congratulations, he's gorgeous! xx

congrats hes beautiul, and u look amazing for someone who just given birth, well done u xx

Congratulations! A garnet that wanted to be a star... :)

congrats

xxx

Awww I didn't realise you had had your baby!

Congratulations :flower: xxx

congratulations! He's so cute!

and the waking up with an oxygen mask on sounds terrifying!! Well done though, you made it through!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->