Jealous! I want a BUMP!!!

Haha yes it's the proof thing.
It still hardly feels real...I have a bump every afternoon, but my morning its flat again!
xx

I know this is a very old post, but this is my first pregnancy. I have pcos and endometriosis, am 5' 2" 106#, have actually lost weight since becoming pregnant 9 weeks ago. Am so bloated by 8 pm until about 8 am, then it disappears in to thin air. Just wish it was a bump not bloat. My husband doesn't understand... But I want something tangible... It's just hard because we've wanted a baby for so long and now that it's in my belly I want to see it as proof I guess.

I want a bump too. I'm 9 weeks 3 days. But the ladies on here told me it was perfectly normal to not have one this early, but I'm like you I want a bump.

Shoot DB would tie my shoes for me :happydance: he does for me now. ..lol

Didnt get a bump til 16ish weeks with ds...

It will happen super soon... but can totally sympathise... i loved having a big bump ans cant wait for one this time :)

I'm 15w1d and don't have a bump yet and it's my second. Baby is laying far back I believe, which probably explains my back pain!

I will miss my bump when it's gone but on the other hand I will be super happy to see the back of it!

My daughter told me my bump was so big that I simply can't reach the washing, cooking or cleaning lol - it's pretty true!

Combine that with feeling nauseous as your stomach is constantly up somewhere in your lungs and you can see why people bitch and moan when they get big!

I was super keen to get a bump early on. I got maternity pants just to make myself more comfortable when all it was was bloat!

The bump is a strange thing.

First, you wish for it. Then, you anxiously watch it grow. After a while, it starts to annoy you to no end. And then you miss it when it's gone.

I'm 6 weeks PP and I still get weepy in the shower when I remember how I looked like at the end of the pregnancy. But I certainly don't miss it when I'm cleaning, putting socks on etc:) Plus, I have a bub now and that's way cooler ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"