Jealous?? maybe a little!

Clartylou

Mummy to Samuel, Pgt no#2
Reaction score
My nana has just phoned to let me know that my 2nd cousin (she's only one yr younger than me, so we're like 1st cousins) is pregnant with her 2nd baby. She's obviously reached her 12 weeks and is letting the family know.

I'm a little jealous as when i reach 12 weeks and have my scan my nana will be on holiday, when she comes back we'll be away on holiday so won't be able to share our news until i'm 14/15 weeks.

Also I kinda wanted it to be just me pregnant. When my sister was pregnant our 1st cousin was pregnant at the same time.

I'm a terrible person :hissy:

Clartylou x

ur not a terrible person at all, its only natural U feel like that. On the bonus side ull have a pg buddy xx

You're not a bad person. There will be plenty of people around you and you alone who will think you and the baby are the centre of the world. You'll probably have so many people clamouring to touch your belly you'll be fighting them off.

The other great thing is that your kids will grow up together as good buddies.

Oh my jealousy gets worse. After finding out that my cousin (2nd) is pregnant, my friend then calls me last night (she doesn't know i'm pregnant) to say that both of my exes' girlfriends are pregnant. I say god!! Everyone is pregnant right now! she went well we're not and started laughing!! Erm.. yeah!

I know that there are hundreds of woman all over the world all pregnant at the same time, but i just feel weird thinking people I actually know are pregnant at the same time as me. Like when I heard someone say it was their birthday on the same day as mine, i was like erm.. no its just my birthday :hissy: lol.

Clartylou x

aww babe i think its ur hormones..
My sister in laws are both pregnant, one is 19 weeks and the other is just 13 weeks and im 10 weeks and im gonna surprise everyone soon, so my OH parents are going to be over the moon and ill be stealing some of my sister in laws glory im sure having a baby so soon after her but its going to be wonderful talking to someone that isnt sick of talking baby talk cuz trust me ur none pregnant mates will have enough (u can see they stop wanting to talk about what pram ur thinking of getting - lol)
This is ur special baby and its going to change ur life, so dont worry hun :)

Aww hun i know how you feel, you go for months and months with know one you know being pregnant, then all of a sudden when you are its a baby boom!
Dont worry hun it happens to alot of us xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"