jealous sister!

emma608

Reaction score
Hi everyone just need to talk to someone about this...
Me and my sister used to be so so close and was with each other all the time, then 2 years ago my mum passed away and since then we've just grown further and further apart. She's gone down hill alot now, drinking all the time, she even has a disabled daughter who can't talk, walk, feed herself etc and is on alot of medication. My sister is now dying to have a baby and I mean dying taking ovulation tests, taking tablets etc. She's now got into a relationship with some alcoholic who's 55 and shes 24! Anyways I tell her in expecting and at first she seems happy for me... Then I get messages from her saying how I've rubbed it in her face that I'm pregnant and that she doesn't want to see or speak to me anymore and that I fucked our relationship by getting pregnant and that I hope it was worth it!
I am absolutely gob smacked without knowing what to say! What do I do? This has now made me feel so alone as we was once so close and it's made me think about my mum alot more as she's been there throughout my first 2 pregnancys. I'm thinking how am I going to get through this without my mum or sister?
Sorry to rant people just really needed to say it out loud to someone. I have tried to explain it to my partner but he just says I don't need her! But I do need some kind of family right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->