Jealous vent!

UniqueBeauty

3 beautiful children
Reaction score
Where do I start :shrug: I apologise if this turns out very long but I need to let it out!
So me and my OH started trying for our second child last year. My 'friend' had her first child 2 weeks before I had my son. Anyway I told my friend we were going to try for #2, she said good luck and she also said that they only wanted the one. Anyway two months later she messages me a photo of a positive pregnancy test! I said congratulations as you do, she starts to brag about how fast it happened to then tell me her OH hadn't got a clue! He didnt want another child but she started to sneak pillows under her bum after DTD. Couple weeks later her and her partner have a HUGE row and he literally hacked the front room. (He hits her) she came to stay with me but went back to him. She then proceeded to sleep with her best friends boyfriend and tell me that she wished she had waited to try for a baby!! By this time I was ttc for 4-5months. I said congratulations to her on the birth and i was completely ignored! To top it all off she smoked cannabis and normal cigarettes whole way through both pregnancies with no intenaion to quit or cut down. She says she needs the cannabis. Seriously! :growlmad:

and breathe. :coffee:

I can see why you are so hacked off, thats highly insensetive and selfish of her as well as irresponsible. Its good you have been there for her buy maybe you need to distance while you focus your energy on making your family complete. Its so consuming when youre trying isnt it xx

Sorry - but how are you friends with a person like this?

If I were you i'd cut her out of my life.

I didn't know the full story until it actually happened. I didn't know she smoked the cannabis until she had her first child. I haven't spoken to hwr in a while and don't intend to either. I'm just so p****d off at how she would always talk to me until she gets what she wants. She's putting statuses up on her facebook about how she is bored (4 week old and a 22 month old) how can you be bored? And that she wants to 'spend the whole of her birhday weekend getting shit faced' it really winds me up! X

Sounds like she just wants attention...I find those people so draining!!!

I totally agree. By the time I hsve my next child she'll probably have to have another! She had a little boy but 'she needs a girl'. Never grateful x

I don't even know you, but I can tell you right now that you don't need a person like that in your life. For your own sanity, and also for your safety; someone who has drama around them like that often brings it into their friend's lives.

Good luck, sorry you had to deal with that terrible stressful infuriating thing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->