jealousey rears her ugly head

butterbaby76

Reaction score
hi,
does anyone else feel jealous of the many pregnant women that seem to be coming from no where ? i am still trying to have my coil removed but to no avail and in the mean time lots of friends and faimly are pregnant.:blush: as i sit and congratulate them inside my stomach is in knots and i want to scream at them dont you know how im feeling ? the answer of course is no they dont know because i havent told any1 and dont want to until i can actually say im pregnant and my baby is due .......... my cousin recently had her 1st baby his 3rd the baby is 5 months she popped in to tell me she is 9 weeks pregnant the other day "oh how lovely fab im so pleased for you both " my stomach saying get out ahhhhh my god im sounding like such a bitch as i do already have 3 children sorry for my rant -- truly fed up and totally jealous :dohh:

Yes completely. I also get jealous.

But then i think that my time will come, they won't be pregnant and probably be jealous of us.
Women will look at you when your pregnant and think the same thing your thinking now.

Our time will come.

Its the patience i can't do. lol xxx

My god I was just thinking this today. I go to the store and I see 4 pregnant women!! Freaking FOUR!
Why can't that be me! :( Our time will come.

Don't feel bad, I think everyone who's WTT feels that way! My son is 9 months but I still get super envious of all the pregnant women I see. And when you wish you were pregnant, I swear that's all you see everywhere you go! Well, it is for me, anyway. It's like all the women in my town are knocked up!

I'm the same, its strange to be happy for them but so jealous of them at the same time.
I just wish there was a magic answer

I have been lucky that the green eyed monster hasn't set in yet and I don't expect it too. I am very laid back about things (just ask the girls who are waiting for me to POAS today!) and so figure it will happen when it's our time.

I am lucky to have that mindset though and I can easily see how it could get you.

I hope it is all your turns very soon :hugs:

xxx

im so glad im not the only one lol i felt like such a bitch when my cousin was telling me and in my head i was thinkin but youve just had a baby and your complainin about the cost and the this and that and when i asked was the baby planned she said no not really just wasnt protecting ourselves you now if it happens it happens !!!! whoops theres me on a rant again lol xx

I know exactly how you feel but mine is only mild - I love that other people around me are having babies but it does make me sigh and think one day I hope that's me!

I do get jealous :( i cant help it. Wishing it was me but as others have said our time will come :) xx

To be honest, I am more excited than jealous - excited that one day, it will be me :happydance: xx

agreement with bunnyg, so excited i cant contain it... although yeah i can get a bit jealous, everyone at work seems to be pregnant atm... it also really pisses me off when i see chavs with babies, smoking in their faces etc :( xxxx

I feel the same way sometimes..! I am mostly jealous of my friends that are pregnant right now still.. and I have already had my baby.. the whole going through labour and having my child... I want that back.. lol and knowing that this is my first ... live* baby and knowing that my DH wants it to be my last.... because I was moody.... makes me sad! Although I am very convincing but I think that I will have to try extra hard for this one !! aha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->