Jelly-Like CM Blob??

Skywalker

Reaction score
I have googled this a bit and very many sources I came across said this is an early preggo symptom. Yesterday I went to the toilet and (sorry, TMI I know) in my panties was this small glob of CM that was like sticky jelly. I have never had this before and am late for my period. Don't want to go through the :wacko: of testing if this is just an ov symptom or something but I think it could be preggo symptom? Especially since never had this happen before?

Were are you in your cycle?, I get this all the time just a normal part of my cycle.

Were are you in your cycle?, I get this all the time just a normal part of my cycle.

I actually don't know. I'd been charting and my cycle went completely berzerk between September and October, with two periods only four days apart both lasting 11 days (except they were not at all like my normal periods, the bleeding both times was very very light and painless, no AF cramps like I usually have. My normal cycle is 26-28 days, bleeding 4-5 days, pretty moderate AF cramps first two days, so that may give a picture of just how berzerk my cycle went lol)

I've never had this type of CM before in my life lol, that's why I was really suspicious of it.

Since my cycle went berzerk it's kind of all a guessing game. So frustrating. Thanks for your reply!

PS - According to the track my NORMAL cycle would have taken, I am about 12 to 14 days late right now.

I get this a couple days before O... every month, without fail! TMI, but sometimes it is streaked with blood. It is my understanding that this is very fertile cm.
Not sure if that helps, but that has been my experience! Good luck.

I get this a couple days before O... every month, without fail! TMI, but sometimes it is streaked with blood. It is my understanding that this is very fertile cm.
Not sure if that helps, but that has been my experience! Good luck.

Hm, dunno! I should have O'd weeks before now and never had this before (I'm 27, started period at 12 years old lol) Maybe as we grow older and our bodies change, things like this change too? If my cycle was behaving normally I probably wouldn't even question this... it's just the cycle going so crazy and not having a normal period since September and it's almost December lol. Who knows, bodies are weird sometimes! Thanks for your reply! :hugs:

I would go ahead and test if I were you, especially since you think you could be so late.

I would go ahead and test if I were you, especially since you think you could be so late.

Was going to get a First Response HPT tonight actually so we'll see! Did a regular cheapie HPT about a week ago which was BFN. Totally confusing lol. Either HCG levels too low or I'm not pregnant and my body is just messing with me because it likes to make me feel like a fool :haha: lol

I have that many days throughout my cycle, but that's me. We are all different :) Take a test and see. If you get really concerned, call your doc

I had the same thing the same day were you pregnant if so when did you get the bfp if not did you find out what it was :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->