• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Jennifer Hudson's family (may/will be upsetting)

brownhairedmom

Reaction score
Did anyone else hear about this?! Its such a sin. Who the hell does something like this!?

Here's a link for anyone who hasn't heard yet: https://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5hi_Jaghh1NIriWnNYM_7cCqawD0gD94336QG0

Heard about this yesterday its just horrific! They are offering a reward for info on her nephew... I just can't even imagine, plus she is already in the spotlight so they have so much attention on it at such a hard time. Poor family :(

They found her nephew today....the FBI found his body in the back of the stolen SUV..

OMG!! I didn't hear that :( I was watching movies all day, the news depresses me. How terrible that makes me want to cry.

Thats awful :( the last I heard, they had found a body believed to be her nephew but they wernt sure at the time :(

there are some very crazy people in the world.. i don't understand how people could do this.
it's so upsetting, that poor family.. i don't know how i'd cope losing one family member, let alone three...
:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"