• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Jenny Renny

Ilovehim89

Reaction score
Has anyone had an experience with Jenny Renny? Good or bad? Never got your reading?

i had one done from her.. it took her a little while to get it back but i didn't really like it...

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of January from a cycle that begins in December. The baby shows as a girl and her EDD/birth date is referenced the 30th of September 2011 and the 10th of October 2011.

But she asks you when your last cycle starts.. so really.. anyone could make this up... and she was wrong!

I really liked my reading from psycic star.. although it said MAY! and i dont really want to wait that long haha. but she was very detailed and got a lot right based on the fact that i didn't tell her anything! for instance: a baby girl with a love for sports and very long fingers and toes (which run in my family)

you can find her on ebay! let me know if you get one & what she says!

i had one by jenny i got it the same day i ordered but she was completely wrong

I got one from Jenny yesterday....It was very plain, not what I expected, but she seems like a nice lady...now I am waiting for my reading from Psychic Star which should be here Thursday she said, cant wait!

For those of you not in the know, I'm sure u will be soon, psychic star was a fraud, she was found out to be a member on here by stir crazy administrator, she posed as a member and phished for information to feed back in her readings to us paying customers....her thread has been shut down, I expect to hear some sort of official thread from the administrators on this....it's true, she was found out.

I was duped too, I put in an bay claim to get my money back

she was totally wrong for me and wouldnt give me a re read or even get intouch with me :(

For those of you not in the know, I'm sure u will be soon, psychic star was a fraud, she was found out to be a member on here by stir crazy administrator, she posed as a member and phished for information to feed back in her readings to us paying customers....her thread has been shut down, I expect to hear some sort of official thread from the administrators on this....it's true, she was found out.

I was duped too, I put in an bay claim to get my money back

i thought that was a different person? Yeah I am pretty sure I heard it a different "psychic". Unless two people got caught doin the same thing :\

I know Psychic Aimee was caught out & turned out to be a member on here, looking into people's posts etc... not sure about Jenny or Star though :flower: x

I just bought a reading from psychic star, I hope it's not true about her being a fake.. We shall see.

I just bought a reading from psychic star, I hope it's not true about her being a fake.. We shall see.

you should read the thread on her!!!

she is disgusting!

she joined Baby and Bump back in July 2010, under an alias, the same month she started selling her TTC readings on ebay...

she was commenting on a thread about herself, advertising her services as a (satisfied customer)

when the comments got negative because people were comparing readings and finding blindingly obvious similarities (copied readings)

She emailed one of the admins to compain about the thread, however when one of the admins checked out the thread, she found out that Psychic star was posing as a Band B member, and busted her!

The moderator noted that the emails from psychic star and this b and b member came from the same IP address, registered to the same email and that there were incredible gramatical similarities in their writing styles...

Psychic star then joined b and b as herself to "defend" HER DISPICABLE ACTIONS! and basically it was an entire farce.

The only thing we know to be certain is that she lied about who she was, and used baby and bump to research her clients....

she copied large quantities of readings and recycled them to send in a rotation to her clients...

she is a disgrace to the psychic world and should not be trusted, I would advise people against buying readings from her, I was unfortunately one of her "burned" customers....I exchanged my reading with many other members and found huge similarities!

:hugs:

wow what an absolute sicko :wacko: I don't know how these people have the nerve, must be conpletely heartless!

Can you remember the thread where abouts for that psychic star? Would be an interesting read!! The psychic aimee thread was going a month bk now I think but mod's moved it to GS

I'm not sure, the admins stickied it....it must be in the super natural section

I really wanted to get a reading done but after reading all of these threads it doesnt seem worth the heartache :( its just so sad and im sorry to all of you girls who have been hurt!! I seen that gail came on and defended herself but i just dont know who you can trust now xx

Hey ladies :) I just got a Jenny reading today -

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of May from a cycle that begins in April. The baby shows as a girl and her EDD/birth date is referenced the 11th of January 2012 and the 28th of December 2011.

I also have one from Sandra Gibbs who predicts a sept conception month & I also have a Gail cuff reading predicting a march conception! I don't understand though why Jenny references 2 dates?! X

Jenny Renny was wrong for me and I think she is a total fake from reading other peoples views also. She asks for you LMP so she just guesses. She said April 2011 bfp baby boy due December 2011. Well I got my bfp 2 months later in November2010 and I'm having a baby GIRL! due July 2011

you should read the thread on her!!!

she is disgusting!

she joined Baby and Bump back in July 2010, under an alias, the same month she started selling her TTC readings on ebay...

she was commenting on a thread about herself, advertising her services as a (satisfied customer)

when the comments got negative because people were comparing readings and finding blindingly obvious similarities (copied readings)

She emailed one of the admins to compain about the thread, however when one of the admins checked out the thread, she found out that Psychic star was posing as a Band B member, and busted her!

The moderator noted that the emails from psychic star and this b and b member came from the same IP address, registered to the same email and that there were incredible gramatical similarities in their writing styles...

Psychic star then joined b and b as herself to "defend" HER DISPICABLE ACTIONS! and basically it was an entire farce.

The only thing we know to be certain is that she lied about who she was, and used baby and bump to research her clients....

she copied large quantities of readings and recycled them to send in a rotation to her clients...

she is a disgrace to the psychic world and should not be trusted, I would advise people against buying readings from her, I was unfortunately one of her "burned" customers....I exchanged my reading with many other members and found huge similarities!

the psychic star i used from ebay has had her ebay shop open since 2007 and offers other things aswell as pregnancy outllooks, like tarot cards, and crystal ball readings. the only fraud i have heard of is aimee :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"