~> Jeremy Kyle <~

EternalRose

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

So someone on my facebook, uploaded this video today and I must admit it got me so angry!!

What a waste of space eh? :growlmad:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KMrJGz3EIg

EternalRose xx

Yep and there is thousands just like him :growlmad: JK is an arrogant nob tho! hate him.

Yep i agree theres many more where he came from. JK actually makes me uncomfortable at times, he comes across as a bully with some people x

How can he speak to a 16 year old like that? (The girl at the beginning..) :wacko:

I dont blame him for speaking to them like that tbh

that lad is a complete waste of space, has cheated on her 15 times, obviously doesnt give a crap about her even tho she is pregnant & she thinks its funny???

she deserves all she gets in that case

I watched this when it was aired, she was just as big a prat as him, sitting giggling away at him. Pair of wasters, and that por baby has them as parents, what a start in life.....hasn't got chance!

I dont think i could do his job i'd get very frustrated with people like that and end up swearing :s

But sometimes he's really annoying because he judges before listening to both/all sides of the story. And he's arrogant !

Its sad though, 'cos there are many more like that lad :(

That poor baby is going to be brought into this world with them as parents! So sad :(

I dont blame him for speaking to them like that tbh

that lad is a complete waste of space, has cheated on her 15 times, obviously doesnt give a crap about her even tho she is pregnant & she thinks its funny???

she deserves all she gets in that case

Totally agree, She wants to act like an adult by having sex then she deserves to be treated and spoken to like one. As a country, our government make it easy for scum like this to live like this. Sad thing, what incentive has the poor baby got when he gets older to go out and get a better life for themselves? It will grow up seeing what it's parents are doing is totally normal and so it carries on to another generation.

As annoying as he is alot of what he says is true and what many of us think.

I remember seeing this episode. And I absolutely agree with the way Jeremy speaks to the both of them because they both think it's a big joke. I know I would probably lose my rag if I had to speak to someone with an attitude like that. I mean, I'm on benefits at the minute but it made me angry when he says "I love it" how can you love spongeing off other people's hard earned money? I hate it and as soon as I can get back into work I will be!

I remember seeing this episode. And I absolutely agree with the way Jeremy speaks to the both of them because they both think it's a big joke. I know I would probably lose my rag if I had to speak to someone with an attitude like that. I mean, I'm on benefits at the minute but it made me angry when he says "I love it" how can you love spongeing off other people's hard earned money? I hate it and as soon as I can get back into work I will be!

Yeah this annoyed me as well, how can you love it? Its hardly a barrel of laughs being on benefits.

What did make me laugh was when Jeremy read out his interview..

He said " I cant be bothered to write my CV, its boring " :lol: I mean, what a loser with a capital L!

Its a shame we have to go to work to pay for these idiots though :growlmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->