Job

Layla

Reaction score
There is a job on offer at my local resturant. Its only a waitress job, nothing great, but i have had expericence before...

Im in two minds whether to take it or not..

Good points are that i would love a part time job to get out of the house, its nights to Jase can look after coby, and to be honest he is a grump before bed so i wont feel like im missing aything by not being here lol

Bad points is...

Its friday and saturday nights, 5.30 till 11/12ish so i would never be able to go out at the weekend again!

Plus, its £65 a week which would take us just over the work tax credit limit, so we would lose that side of it...butm working tax is £49 a week so i would be earning slightly more i guess, so its prob better.

But i dont know what to doooooooooooooo, im so crao at making decisions

if you were me, would you apply for it? lol

xx

Do you go out much anyway? If not it wouldn't be never you can book a weekend off :happydance:

I think if you were after some 'me' time away from 'mum life' this would be a great idea for you. Gives you a bit of independence maybe??

dont really go out atall lol, tonight is a one off! so i guess it wouldnt be to bad to work both nights, and like you said, i prob could book one off if i wanted/needed too.

Im going to go and pick up the aplication form later, then deicde what to do

xx

Personally I think you have to weigh up what 'you' will get out of it, I mean I know it is work, but you can also have a really good laugh at work if you get on well with the people, so that side of things could be ace for you!

Given it is late at night, so not interfering with family life and you get a bit more money, it could be win win win if you take it?!

yeah..

its been there for a while, i think its coz of the hours, no one wants to give up both nights at the weekend. What im going to do, is pop in for the form later on my way out, that way i can see how busy it is and what teh atmotpher is like

xx

Good idea!! Godo luck babe! x

I am thinking the same as you, i have seen so many part time jobs, and when i have weighed it up, if i went to get a part time job i would lose on tax credits so i would be no better off.

You have to weigh up the pro's and cons of it all.

There is a job on offer at my local resturant. Its only a waitress job, nothing great, but i have had expericence before...

Im in two minds whether to take it or not..

Good points are that i would love a part time job to get out of the house, its nights to Jase can look after coby, and to be honest he is a grump before bed so i wont feel like im missing aything by not being here lol

Bad points is...

Its friday and saturday nights, 5.30 till 11/12ish so i would never be able to go out at the weekend again!

Plus, its £65 a week which would take us just over the work tax credit limit, so we would lose that side of it...butm working tax is £49 a week so i would be earning slightly more i guess, so its prob better.

But i dont know what to doooooooooooooo, im so crao at making decisions

if you were me, would you apply for it? lol

xx

would that be me or the lil'fella?!:hissy:

:blush: :blush: Ooops I read it wrong, I thought Layla was talking about you :rofl:

LMFAO!

Personally i'd go for it ...

I worked nights after having maddie and i loved it! the atmospear the lot and i got to meet others so life wasn't the same routine as just being the "mum" and "wife" i was me too!! get what i mean??

Choice is yours ... Good luck!
xxx

i'm doing some voluntary work at my old place once or twice a month.
which works out fine for me, no commitment needed, i dont lose any tax credits, no stress.

i would go for it if it were me, mainly because i hate not working im only going back 2 days a week but i cant wait.
i like feeling independant and its my time to have some adult conversation lol
i get bored to easy being a stay at home mum

That's what all you men say whilst fighting back the tears :cry:

:)

Im not taking it....

Last night was so much fun that i now want to go out a bit more, it was the first time in 2 years that i had been out with my mates and i loved every sec of it!

I do want a part time job, so i will look around for something else that doesnt mean working Saturdays!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->