Jobs for Pregnant Women? (UK)

Nafretili

Mummy & Pregnant
Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I've had to put my industry job-hunt on hold due to my pregnancy, but I would still like to find some form of work. The work is too risky while pregnant for me to be comfortable doing, and I can't imagine any interview scenario in such a competitive industry where I say 'oh by the way I'm pregnant' where I'll be offered the job.

Ideally I'm looking for something I can do from home as I'm starting the last part of my degree from October which will also be studied at home in my spare time. I've got my eye out for small part-time shop jobs too.

I'm open to suggestions if anyone has any please.

Starting to panic about money. :shhh:

Thank you!

When I went back to university to retrain as a teacher I worked part time in the evening for HMRC - they often employ twilight teams to clear backlogs. I was on a 6 month contract, I think.

The second year, I did data entry at a local prison, inputting prisoner warrant details. I found that through an agency.

Both of them allowed me to study during the day and involved a lot of sitting on my bum! They were short-term contracts, though... that might not be what you're after. Agencies are a good place to find data-entry/ admin style jobs that may have unusual hours and won't be strenuous. Might be worth doing some googling on them. The pay wasn't great, but it fitted my unusual schedule.

That's exactly the kind of thing I'm looking for, thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->