Joe vs Rage

NuKe

mummy to 2 gorgeous girls
Reaction score
Okay so who wants Rage Against the Machine to be number one and who wants Simon Cowell to make yet more money??? I am so SICK of it!! The Christmas number 1 used to be so exciting, waiting to see who came out top... now it's completely mundane and annoying. I'm so glad this song was picked too! RATM are one of my all-time fave bands and I'm glad press like this will expose ppl to their music who otherwise would never even have heard of them!!!

TBH i really like it when 'proper' Christmas songs are Christmas number 1 .. like Slade and shakin stevens and all that lovely, Tacky, Fun Christmas stuff :dance:

But if i had to pic from those two it would be Rage, there a great band and ... well anything other than another Xfactor cover song!

I love it when xmassy songs are number one too! i think next year they should choose Wizzard (i wish it could be xmas every day)!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kx4Cyhf_neU

i actually think it is such a shmae for poor Joe, who has done nothing wrong - the thing here is obviously aimed at Simon Cowell, but Joe is the one who will suffer

i actually think it is such a shmae for poor Joe, who has done nothing wrong - the thing here is obviously aimed at Simon Cowell, but Joe is the one who will suffer

he's still gonna be loaded though!

he's still gonna be loaded though!

yeah i dont doubt that, but i just really feel for the guy getting caught uo in the centre of a campaign which is directed at simon :(

id rather not b moshing to ratm on xmas day! what happened to the nice xmas tunes, im all for joe i love his voice and wud rather listen to him regardless of whether or not he won x factor! xx

I still cant believe that little twerp won!! his voice does my HEAD IN!! honestly makes me feel a little bit sick! lol!

100% ratm!! :thumbup:

bana you cant get much better than
a moosh on xmas day!!

snow + presents + rock = HELL YESSSS!!!

now we just need the snow to stick
around :happydance:

RATM 100%. Saw them when I was pregnant and i'd love them to be number 1 for brandons first xmas

RATM!!! Reminds me of being in Fifth Ave in Manchester when at uni!

Joe's got a good voice, but I am bored of X Factor number ones every year.

My favourite ever Christmas song is Last Christmas by Wham...

I dont really care who gets to number 1 but it would be funny if rage got there!! I would never buy anything associated with simon cowell anyway tho because i absoloutly hate those bloody kareoke "celebrities". RAGE TO WIN!! lol

Im another sick of X Factor hogging the xmas number one every year!

I dont like ratm but bash on, the x factor one is shit! awful awful awful, if it wasnt x factor, no-one would buy it! Its not even worthy of being a b-side!

I diddnt know who RATM were untill this hype :blush: REALLY not my type of music. But then again nor is Joe, but i'd prefer him :)

Love the fact Simon Cowell has been quoted saying he has done us a favour by having X Factor songs at number 1 or it would be tripe like Mr Blobby and Bob the Builder.

Personally, I'd rather see a campaign to get one of these tacky xmas songs he is "saving" us from to Number 1 - Get downloading Cliff peeps!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->