jogging while ttc ok

sfish

pregnant and mum to 3boys
Reaction score
hi im ttc is it safe to take up joggin im a walker mainly i walk every where but want to take up some light jogging xx

Sure its safe. If your body gets over fatigued then slow down cause that might cause problems: signs of over fatigue: insomnoa, having to shorten a work out because your body just cant go any further. -feeling like this at the end of a good 30-60 mion workout is normal, feeling like this 10 min into a workout means your body needs a rest day. Keep well hydrated before and after run. Stretch before and after. Dont stop once you become pregant.

I jog too, have heard as long as you don't start a really hard exercise routine that you can't cope with then its fine. Just listen to your body like Movinmama says. Although I would be lying if I haven't thought jogging was one of the reasons I haven't conceived yet after 7 months. But I think its fine as long as you don't push yourself too far.

i have started joggin i dont over do it just 40 mins ive decided 2 to 3 times a week is enough x

Sounds good to me. You're making me feel lazy, only been out once this week! ;) Hope you get pregnant soon!

like the other ladies said - you should be fine as long as you don't overdo it. If it were me (well, it wouldn't be because I only run if someone is chasing me! LOL) I would go ahead and start and then if I think down the road it is causing problems I would talk to my OBGYN about it. And I have heard that if you are already a jogger, you can continue to jog into pregnancy as long as you don't over do it. For pregnancy you should always be able to talk durring your work out and never push to where you can't.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->