John Lewis (and other Christmas ads)

It is. I bet there are mums of older kids up and town the country relating to that so hard

Oh my eyes are leaking :-( I never want this to happen

I don't dare watch it. I absolutely hate sad stuff so I'm staying well away :cry:

Just seen the official John Lewis advert! Finally. Its nice, but it’s not my favourite this year.

Saw it this morning - I like it I think it has a really nice sentiment behind it :) and also what it nice is that all profits from the sale of the "Give a Little Love" merchandise goes to charity :cloud9:

Just seen it. It was okay. I like the sentiment but for now it's McDonalds for me that's my winner

Just watched the Disney one, don’t know if I’m just an emotional mess lately but that one made me cry too.

John Lewis was nice but wouldn’t rave about it.

I saw the Aldi one and loved it. I wonder if they will sell hedgehogs this year like they did with the sprouts etc last year.

Disney made me cry too :-(
I watched with DD2 and as soon as she saw the old lady she said 'Are you going to cry Mummy'

Anything with old people or children sets me off

It's out! Not watched it yet but read the nit picky reviews by Karens regarding something which is irrelevant.

I'm going to have to search it up when I've got a minute

just seen the Lidl advert. It was funny with the Carrot :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"