• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

johnsons baby box

sugarbabe

Reaction score
has anyone got the purple one? if so does it have a johnsons baby label sticker thingy on it by were you open it? hope you guys no what am talking about lol. its just that i bought one today and mine hasnt got it,and everytime i see them on the net they have them. sorry for going on lol

oooh i got the purple one!

urm il have a look and see, i dont think it has!
x

If you had it from a shop people have proberley ripped the sticker off to see whats in the box!

no sticker on mine but was a card label sleeve thing on it. the box is awesome tho lol :thumbup:

Hi, i got this-so cute! No, no sticker, but it did have a cardboard covering i had to rip off to get into it x

No sticker here either just the cardboard covering :D

I brought the white box from asdaa on offer £10 with lil bottles of johnsons baby stuff in.It looks quite cheap my one thou .

oooo will some1 link me to the purple box thing please??
i dont kow what thy are lol

https://direct.tesco.com/q/R.205-4959.aspx there you go

I LOVE MINE TOOO - and no just a cardboard sleeve here too xxxxxxxxxx

https://direct.tesco.com/q/R.205-4959.aspx there you go

I LOVE MINE TOOO - and no just a cardboard sleeve here too xxxxxxxxxx

I like the look of these, are they worth getting??
I will prob end up with one as I cant stop buying things, hehe!! xxx

I like the look of these, are they worth getting??
I will prob end up with one as I cant stop buying things, hehe!! xxx

DEFINITELY - the way I see it all the stuff in there would be that price alone and the box is fab and will be useful too - plus I LOVE packages

ALthough the tesco one is oos and they did have it in mothercare too but I cant find it now so think they are sellign fast

hi girls! How much did you pay for the johnsons toiletries boxes?
I saw it in mothercare for £30, but then in Asda for £20
I think it's a bit of a rip off really as buying it seperately would be cheaper - but then you don't get the cheap plastic box!

oh what to do what to do!

The box is £20 in Tesco at the moment reduced from £25. I also saw it on babiesrus website for £20. I can't make up my mind whether to get one.

i wasnt going to get one, because i am so lazy i doubt i would actually use the box plus its much cheaper to just buy the items and get a nice wicker basket or something ... however ... was in asda with my mummy and they had the older white ones there for £5!!! the things in it werent quite full size, but for that money it was well worth it!

I still cant see me using the box though, i have a shelf in the wardrobe in babies room with selves and have placed stuff on them (i have like 7 full sized talacs!!! :S)

they could be useful but i cant personally see me use the box bit, but everyone is different! they are cute though and have all your basics in it! i have sooo much baby oil and lotion and i dont even know if i will use it! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"