Join me as I test early and often :p - Update 10dpo

I see it!!! I'm in the testing early club too but I'm only 6dpo

Definitely see it! Can't wait for tomorrow!

I see it!!! :) So exciting. Can't wait to see your test in the AM!

Ok guys, thanks for all your well wishes. Here's what happened (my ladies on the TTC thread already heard this story haha). Whoever pointed out I'm not supposed to touch the hpt to the opk was right. I did brush them against each other by accident. So this morning I took another test, BFN - threw it away. About 20 mins later I pulled it out (I know, I know - not supposed to do that, but I do it every time anyways) and there were two lines with colour. I've been using the same hpt brand for years and I've always pulled it out of the trash like a crazy person and it's never ever shown a second line. (And yes this did NOT touch an opk, I learned my lesson haha)
I know I'll need to test again tomorrow, but is this even possible? (Also, it's difficult for me to show that it has colour in the picture, it's quite obvious in real life)

RapLvN.jpg

I totally see it. I've been burned before putting my OPK next to the HPT (that same brand) and having the color from the OPK bleed into the HPT and it looks like a real convincing positive. However, if you didn't do that today... then that is looking pretty positive (I've never seen good evaps on those tests....!) because I keep a record/tape them to a piece of paper and take pictures lol

Yes sorry Mina I forgot to add that I was super careful and did not have this anywhere near an opk! Thank you I've never seen evaps on these either and I do exactly the same thing as you with taping them to paper haha

Looks thick and pink to me!!! (Another hpt taper here haha)

Wow! Thick and pink! Those always take ages to show up anyway so I would definitely say bfp even despite the trash picking! (Guilty of that here too :) )

Sorry to leave you hanging everyone, had bfn's the next day and af came a day after that. Never seen an evap on a wondfo before - but now you all know what it looks like haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->