Join Me In The 2ww

Keeping my fingers crossed for everybody but think I might be out (sorry in advance for TMI). Spotting when I wiped this lunchtime and AF due tomorrow. It ain't over till its over but certainly its not looking too hopeful for me.

Does anyone here have no signs at all? I'm 7dpo and at the beginning of the week i swear my boobs were really tingly, but it's all disappeared and last night when i was getting up with my daughter who was coughing and i felt really sick, but that just lasted for 30 seconds.

I hate waiting especially when i'm sure i'm not prg.

I'm fairly similar to you Jessica. I'm 8DPO and don't really have any signs, and believe me, I've had them all in the past!! I do have this dreadful pain in my bladder which I seem to get every month since my MC from about 5DPO, but other than that nothing. Having said that, I have vowed to ignore all symptoms this cycle anyway, as I've had every one in the book since the MC and they all came to nothing.
JoeyJo. Sorry to hear about the spotting. Still keeping FX for you.

I'm going to join all you tww ladies too, hopefully we'll all get the right result, i keep telling myself i have symptons, is it too early to know i am about 6dpo, i have been feeling a bit nausea and ycrampy' and tired, is it possible that they could be real symptons of pregnancy... this is only my second month of trying...

Well my temp took a dip from in upper 98s to 97.9 last night. Still not below coverline, but I am not going to be hopeful with symptoms as this way if in my mind I am expecting AF to show that when or if she does I wont be overly upset since I expected it. I lost most of the symptoms I was having, but developed a very painful headache last night and nausea and almost puked, as well as heartburn

Does anyone here have no signs at all? I'm 7dpo and at the beginning of the week i swear my boobs were really tingly, but it's all disappeared and last night when i was getting up with my daughter who was coughing and i felt really sick, but that just lasted for 30 seconds.

I hate waiting especially when i'm sure i'm not prg.

i have no real signs apart from tenderish breasts, i wouldn't say sore. im 6 dpo, had a dip in temp by 0.2 today though...could it be implantation????! x

mini me~
This is my first month trying! So we're almost in the same boat. I'm 7 dpo, and have about the same symptoms. But this is the first time really listening to my body well enough, so I don't have much to compare it too :( But, we're halfway through, right? :)

honey, it would be an AWESOME surprise to be pg. Plus, AF is schedule to arrive on 11/7, which also puts me at 15 dpo, so a pretty good chance I could find out by then. AND we leave for New Jersey on 11/7 for my sister in law's wedding. So, not only would I not have to worry about dealing with AF during the wedding, but we could share the news with all the family together (as long as it's okay with the SIL). So it would be awesome!!!!

Hello Everyone
I am new, joined today...
Good luck, fingers crossed x x

Well looks like I'm out of the running. Went for pelvis ultra-sound this afternoon to check on an ovarian cyst which I had in June. Good news is that the cyst has gone and my ovaries look fine, but bad news is that she says I'm almost definitely not PG this time, as she should have been able to see a corpus luteum on one of my ovaries if I was, and there was nothing there. She was a bit bloody patronising too: usual advice: "Just relax and stop trying and you'll get pregnant" !!!!! I felt like saying: "You try relaxing after 18 months of TTC and a MC!!!" :hissy: So: now I just wait for the :witch: and hope my Lap and Dye on Nov 11th can find out what the problem is.
Good luck to all of you still in the running. I'll pop back and see how many :bfp: you get.
:hug: and :dust:

Well looks like I'm out of the running. Went for pelvis ultra-sound this afternoon to check on an ovarian cyst which I had in June. Good news is that the cyst has gone and my ovaries look fine, but bad news is that she says I'm almost definitely not PG this time, as she should have been able to see a corpus luteum on one of my ovaries if I was, and there was nothing there. She was a bit bloody patronising too: usual advice: "Just relax and stop trying and you'll get pregnant" !!!!! I felt like saying: "You try relaxing after 18 months of TTC and a MC!!!" :hissy: So: now I just wait for the :witch: and hope my Lap and Dye on Nov 11th can find out what the problem is.
Good luck to all of you still in the running. I'll pop back and see how many :bfp: you get.
:hug: and :dust:

God what a cow!! Dont you just hate it when people say that to you, bet you felt like walloping her! lol...

xx

Well I went to the doctor and he told me trying to get pregnant is like training for a marathon, you need to be in the best shape of your life blah blah blah...It was really just a polite way to tell me I need to lose some weight. I knew that but it's not like I am obese or anything so I really didn't want to hear it. The urine test I took there was neg but I am only 9dpo so I'm hoping I'm still in the game.

hi ya ladies :) oh nikki if u r out least the cysts gone hun ! and the lap ur aving aint all that bad uknow,think i told u ,i had one when i was about 21and everything was fine...sure it will b4 u aswell babe :)
welcome 2 the newer pp who have joined us...good luck this mth :)

ColeyB
9dpo it very early to test,ur still very much in this mth still :)

newlywed (think thats ur user name...sry if not!) omg so much is happening on the same day! a :bfp: cudnt cum at a better time 4u !!

well 2day again ive had a loada creamy cm,this has now happended 2-4-5dpo !!! please let this be my mth for a sticky bean !!! the waiting does my head in,but then we all after!!!!
post2moro ladies,keep each other updated :)

Honey, I see twins in your future!

It's going to be a boring 2 weeks, testing the 8th and then the 15 of Nov.

really ? no way ?! r u a physic like? how far in2the future tho...9mth ?!?!? hope so :):)

good luck with the testing hun x

Twins are such a blessing especially for someone who has had a loss in the past. Before I left my job my co-worker had a friend who had tried forever. She was pg and due the same time as me with my older DD, she had to have an amnio done for something and lost the baby at 16 weeks (something like her 6th loss). After that they decided to try one more time with IVF this time. Went in for her first scan after the treatment and guess what THREE healthy had implanted. Her doctor suggested she terminate one of the three because she is a very petite woman and they didn't think she would make it past 20 weeks should she try to carry all three. They thought long and hard and finally decided to go ahead with it and hope to carry twins to term. She ended up going it PTL at 32 weeks I believe and gave birth to a son and daughter, both of them are happy and healthy toddlers today. Her doctor told her his prediction was true and had she tried to carry the triplets would not be where she is today. She is still unsure if they will try for more children, but it just in heaven having one of each should in the future they aren't able to conceive again.

honey~
Yes, a BFP would be awesome! This is my first time trying, so I don't know how many of these symptoms are "normal" for me. It seems like I've had more cramping than usual. I've never checked my CM before, but it's been consistently thick and creamy. Today I'm 7 dpo, I think. My hubby said to me today, because I felt soooo hot and am normally super cold, "Have you peed on a stick yet?" He made me giggle :) I'm waiting until at least Saturday, for 9 dpo before I even start trying to see what I get.
If not, I'll know what to compare to next cycle :)

I will be 9dpo in the am I can hear my pee sticks calling out to me.:rofl:

Hopefully I can go all night without peeing so I will have a full bladder in the am.

Those sticks are calling me but I am not going to be an addict this month. I dont even have any in the house for that reason. I am waiting until the 6th to test on one maybe, and if BFN and still no AF will test again around the 16th if she doesn't show. I will not test like crazy and if AF comes late again not analize everything and chalk it up to BFing and that she will show.

Morning ladies!!:)
Im 9dpo 2day so gonna do a test tomo morning. i know it may b a tad early, but wat the hell!! my boobs r sore, im spotty, been crampy down there 4 a week, but yesterday i was so ultra sensitive. I had a couple of comments at work, just silly things, n spent lunchtime in tears. Im not usually one 2 cry, my OH was v worried n thinks im pg. Has anyone else felt like that early on? I know its prob just really really bad pmt, but cant help wonderin!! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->