Join Me In The 2ww

Hi everyone **just an update**

I am 5DPO today and my boobs r starting to hurt , more Creamy CM than I ever had before, temps still up and rising.

I know its still early but I think because i got my first OPK, am feeling a little more positive maybe because I wasnt sure that my body had got back to normal after the implant.

Am trying not to get my hopes up but lets hope we all get :bfp:this month

lots of :dust: to all of you

:hug:

OMG !!! so that me..NewlywedTTC and KKSARAH thats getting this thicker creamy cm !!! fingers x ladies!!!
KandKmam ...thats nice for ur mate!! i wud love twins !!

keep posting girls :)

Me too hence why we are TTC while breastfeeding. You become nine times more likely to conceive twins while BFing.... plus I have twins on my maternal gma's side and no one has had another set since.

ooohh KandKsMama sounds good hun !!! so excitied, loochie-lu think theres a few testing 2moro, r u ? good luck hun wish u a bfp !!!!
ive ad more creamy cm2day but not as much as i have over the past few days,where snowball? how u getting on hun?
has any1 eles got any syptoms?

Yep, I'm testing Saturday. But I have a question about FMU. If I get up at 3:30 AM to pee, is that FMU? Or if I sleep straight on until 9:00 after that, is THAT the FMU? Still new to this :)
Crazy stuff happening. I text messaged a good friend last night saying, "Can I ask you a question?" Her text came back with "Preggo! :) Right?" She said she assumed just because we just got married, but Angela also has a gift of prophecy LOL So I'm taking that as a good sign!
Also, my DH doesn't know I'm about to test. But last night before bed when we were snuggling he put his hand on my tummy and said, "There could be a baby in there. And when there is, I'm going to teach him rythm before it even comes out." He's a drummer LOL And he doesn't know that we BD'd at ovulation. He's in the dark-just having fun, as far as he knows. LOL But he does want one. I'm not doing any of this behind his back.
So today I'm 8dpo and I've been soooo hot. I'm usually on the colder side, sweaters and the heat on. Yesterday I was in a tank top with the windows open. Makes me wish I temped. LOL My bb's are also starting to get very tender and sore, especially my right nipple. And I've just felt icky, like I'm trying to come down with something.
THEN I keep reading all kinds of posts about miscarriages and it makes me not want to get too excited until after the first trimester IF I am pregnant. My thoughts and feelings are so conflicted right now. How do we cope?! LOL
Oh, also been having lots 'o gas (and not normal) and a bit of heartburn (very mild) started when I went back to sleep at 3:30 this morning. And I NEVER get heartburn. Mind you, I'm still trying to remain objective about all these. Can't you tell? LOL

I'm 2DPO and would love to join this group aswell - hopefully this will be the :bfp: month for all of us.

:baby::hug:

I will be joining you ladies as late as Monday or as early as Sunday! So far I've got very high PMA! Bring on my BFP!!! :happydance: I hope all of you wonderful ladies also get your BFP's!! Good luck to all!! May we all go over to first tri together! ;) :hugs:

Thnx honey!
Yep Im gonna do it tomo with fmu. Not expecting a bfp as early as tomo but got 8 hpts burning a hole in my knicker draw so wat the hell!!! haha!!
Out of us lot that r testing this weekend, im sure we'll have some bfps!! PMA!
Wen is everyone else gonna test then? xxx

Gooooooooooooood Luck 2 everyone!!!
We WILL get our :bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp:
Yes we will!!
xxx

I hope we all get them!!!!!! We deserve it! Im 7 dpo - breasts feel heavy, have done since ov but apart from that no signs, im not due to test till next friday! Im going insane!!!!! HELPS! ha :rofl::rofl::hug:

hi ya n welcum kymberley ...like every1 eles this mth i wish u a bfp !!!

omg good luck loochie-lu !!!! post ur results on ere first wont ya!!! :):)

Honey you had a double dip in your chart, that's why I said twins. I say your pg, I told Honeyx10 she was pg before she knew. I was right about her.

I had a ton of creamy CM yesterday at work, was basically pouring out! Also had a HUGE glob of EWCM or something like it. Was crystal clear so I am not worried. Pretty much dry now, but I'll check at work later.

One week till I take a HPT but I'm not getting my hopes up cause John is denying me some much needed loving.

Hi! My first post here, joining in... I'm 2 DPO, first month trying.

This 2ww thing is torture!

lol MommyMichele
that double dip was b4 O though !!! had a 7dpo dip 2day tho...implantation ?!?!?

:hi: aurora
welcome2 bnb, yes it does all out heads in :( but still if i didnt av this site it wud defo be lot worst !!! think kymberleys 2dpo aswell !!

ive had a dip this morning and ive defo got craming now uknow,hope this af on her way:(
had my mates babygirl(10wk)from dinner time yday till dinner time2moro:) she sleeps all night,shes slept from 8.45pm till 6am!! its now 7.30 and shes bk asleep !!!

I'm now 8dpo & woke up this morning to my highest ever temp. Can I get excited? Might it be a good sign? :headspin:

I'm now 8dpo & woke up this morning to my highest ever temp. Can I get excited? Might it be a good sign? :headspin:

Bluey your chart looks very promising!! Its hard not too get your hopes up, but just see if the temps stay high before you do xx

bluey
omg ur charts lookin fab !!!! hope it stays high hun !!!!

Morning Girls!!

Well, im now 10 or 11dpo (ff cant make up its mind, 2day it says im 11dpo)
I done my first hpt this am with fmu...
It was:bfn:........I kinda knew it would b and I think I've tested 2 early, Im not gonna give up hope yet tho!!
today my boobs are really hurting, got cremy cm, cp still high n soft, temp has been pretty much the same since ov apart frm one dip at 5dpo n a rise at 7dpo. Ive eaten loads this morning too, so either :witch: is on her way, or I may b in 4 a pleasant little surprise....I hope so!!:blush:
OH was disappointed that it was :bfn: but I told him its early days n i should've waited til after the weekend. Will test tomo mornin n everymornin til i get either :bfp: or :witch: It could prove expensive!:rofl:
OH n I have decided that if we dont get lucky this month, we will b more prepared next month, as we're learning more n more with each month ttc. Its only month 3, nearly cycle 4 ttc, so cant really complain just yet!!
Sorry 4 the rambling!!

Who else has tested 2day? Wat were the results??
:hug::hugs:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/232fba

does this work? its my chart. gosh, im sooooo rubbish with computers.
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->