Join Me In The 2ww

Sorry it was :bfn: loochie-lou, but like you say was little early so still hope :hugs:
Think I'm out this month :cry:. :witch: due on Monday and started spotting today. Feel sooooooooooooooo rubbish.

Hey everyone, good luck and I hope you all get your BFPs and sorrys if you dont :(
I think i'll join you, although not really sure if im in the 2ww anymore?
P is due tommorrow (or today or day after really ..)
I was going to get a test and test today but Iv thought about it and i might aswell wait and see if it comes along, then test in a couple of days if it hasnt right?
I THINK I MIGHT HAVE GOTTEN LUCKY .. NO PERIOD PAINS OR ANYTHING :) ?!?
ooh this waiting is HORRIBLE!

ps. liking this thread, great idea :)
x

kaznic im really sorry, that sucks :(

I'm at the point where I do not care anymore. DH hasn't touched me in days.

Ok well I might cave in an test this weekend....
Here are my charts.... I cant afford to pay for FF and I found this one and another that evaluate for you and stuff
https://fertilitygal.com/BBTChart/Hopeful1.htm
https://babymed.com/Tools/Fertility/FertilChart/Show.aspx?2W75U20L
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/22dc01

I didn't get to temp today because the girls woke up before me and I didn't wake at my normal 1am time. The big dip in my chart is because I decided to temp even though I had not slept at that point in 36 hours.
ETA: depending on FF and FG/BM evals I am 8-9DPO

KazNic- Thanx 4 ur post im sorry 2 hear the witch may have got u, if she has and we dont get our bfps this month, we will do it together next month!!! It WILL happen!!

Mommymichelle- Are u ok? U sound really fed up. Things ok with u and DH? This TTC'ing lark can sure put a bit of a strain on things cant it? My OH gets a bit upset sometimes, saying things like im only after him 4 his swimmers. It hurts cos its not true (well, maybe only a teeny weeny bit) Big hugs 2 u. I hope ur b ok. Did u BD around Ov this month?

Hope everyones having a good weekend:)
xxx

I'm 4 DPO I think...no symptoms at all.
Quite a contrast...Compared to the 45,000 I manifested in my own head last cycle. :rofl:

Hi Missbooby

know how you feel. Last month i was sick, dizzy, crampy, tired, hungry etc....!

This month nothing. Except sore boobs which at a stretch am classing as symptoms!!! Have been wretching this morning, but have just got nasty cough and think that may have something to do with it. Have convinced myself am def not preg. but at t his rate no symptoms may be a good thing!!!

x

I haven't even got the sore boobs this cycle and they usually erupt the day of O. Aren't we all :wacko: because we want to feel sick..we want the sore boobs and the lower back pain and the headaches!! :rofl:
:hug:

I am 4 or 5 days from testing. I am officially going crazy with want for a :bfp:. I tested Thurs and Fri and got :bfn:'s both times with First Response Tests. I dont know why I am still holding out hope when I feel like deep down I already know. I think back to last month when I tested and I swear, it feels like ages ago. It depresses me that every month will feel this long.

Check out my tickers below. I am stuck between so so so happy for them, and so bitter that they both fell PG the first time they tried!! If anyone has read any of my posts before, you'll be confused as I switch from saying I am upset to saying I am coming to terms with having two pregnant sisters - I am confused myself!!!!! I think I am dealing with it, then I hear them telling people and I feel so...I dont know!!!!

Roll on :witch: so I can start again. But then, when she arrives, I might just cry!!!!!!

Feck sake.:hissy:

Morning Girls!!

Well, im now 10 or 11dpo (ff cant make up its mind, 2day it says im 11dpo)
I done my first hpt this am with fmu...
It was:bfn:........I kinda knew it would b and I think I've tested 2 early, Im not gonna give up hope yet tho!!
today my boobs are really hurting, got cremy cm, cp still high n soft, temp has been pretty much the same since ov apart frm one dip at 5dpo n a rise at 7dpo. Ive eaten loads this morning too, so either :witch: is on her way, or I may b in 4 a pleasant little surprise....I hope so!!:blush:
OH was disappointed that it was :bfn: but I told him its early days n i should've waited til after the weekend. Will test tomo mornin n everymornin til i get either :bfp: or :witch: It could prove expensive!:rofl:
OH n I have decided that if we dont get lucky this month, we will b more prepared next month, as we're learning more n more with each month ttc. Its only month 3, nearly cycle 4 ttc, so cant really complain just yet!!
Sorry 4 the rambling!!

Who else has tested 2day? Wat were the results??
:hug::hugs:

Hey hun sorry you got :bfn: prob too early to show anyway. They say hcg builds up over 48 hours, so I would test every other day rather than every day, cos tom will be prob be the same as today.
Im due AF next friday, cant believe ive got to wait another week!!!! Its pure torture.
Hope you get BFP soon, if not try try again!! xxxx

Thanx Aquarius,
Ah, ur due af 2 days after me. We'll do it 2gether:)
I will try 2 not accidentally poas tomo morning, sometimes, it just 'happens' haha!
There should b a POASA (Pee On A Stick Anonymous) group 4 addicts...
xx

Thanx Aquarius,
Ah, ur due af 2 days after me. We'll do it 2gether:)
I will try 2 not accidentally poas tomo morning, sometimes, it just 'happens' haha!
There should b a POASA (Pee On A Stick Anonymous) group 4 addicts...
xx

:rofl::rofl::rofl: ha ha I love it, defo would join that group if it takes off, would have lots of members i think!!

Yes we can do it together, i dont think im pg anyway, I know thats very negative, but i dont....every month i get a :bfn: so i would be very surprised if its any different!
xx

Aquarius~
Our AF is due on the same day! Here's for :bfp: for the both of us!! I have become a POAS addict. I heard many good things about the $ store brand, so I picked some up yesterday. I'm farm sitting for a friend all weekend, so I'm hoping that the horses will help take my mind off it....hoping! :)

Anyone~
Question about FMU. Let's say I go to bed at 11:00. I wake up at 3 AM to pee, then 9 AM to pee. Which one is my FMU? Which one do I test with? Thanks!!

Hi everyone x x

Im really new to all this, and am a bit confused by all the abreviasions ! Can someone tell me if dpo means days since we had unprotected sex? (hope i am not being too thick!!) i guess it means days past ovulation? but how do u know when u ovulated????
If so I would be 10dpo and have had alot of symtoms.... wierd feeling in tummy, tugging feeling, lots of white stringy discharge and today i gagged at the smell of the meat counter in supermarket .. also very tired...
really hope this means i am pregnant ..... x x
but it is so confusing -- i ordered some 10mUI tests off the internet took one today and was neg -- is it too soon? my period is not due for another 10 days ..
if u can help me i would really appreciate it x x
lots of love ellie x x x x

Well I am 10dpo and I tested on 9dpo and it was :bfn:

I tested with fmu today and got a faint second line and tested again this afternoon and got another faint line just a tad darker then this mornings but still faint. So I know something is there and will have to wait and see if it stays around.
I am excited, but proceeding with caution.

Today's tests are in the gallery.

OMG WeAreA6pack !!! sounds like ur guna get a :bfp: !! good luck hun :)

NewlywedTTC
use the wee u were to do at 3am,cos thats more consetrated than the 9am one :)

ellie25
yeh dpo means days past ovulation :) theres tests u can buy to pinpoint O day,when u get a positive u O within 12-36hrs hun and i cudnt b without them !! ur only fertilite 3-5days in a mth uknow and if u dont av sex on these days u will miss ur chance,our eggs only live for 12/24 hrs,so when u get a pos ovulation test u av sex and then the sperm shud be waiting for the egg :) theres a lingo part on this site hun,it takes everyone time2know it :) good luck ttc

as for me ive had cramps on and off all day !!!! and defo feel like im weeing more uknow,but then who knows cud be my body playin tricks!really hoping for this mth more than ever...if not this mth VERY soon :)

good luck to any1 who testing2moro :)

13DPO for me today...

I am not testing ladies!! Until monday..Witch is due tomorrow, so if she doesn't show, then I shall be testing :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->