Join the mad woman who like to pee on sticks at 6dpo :haha:

I prob will test early again too even though I am trying to tell myself to wait. I am only 4dpo right now I believe so def not testing yet. Prob Friday or this weekend!

Not seeing it yet but still plenty of time!

That's like me I said I wouldn't this early but just had to be done :haha: xx

8dpo xx 20180711_090003.jpg
ATTACH]1038157[/ATTACH]

Attachments

• 20180711_090052.jpg
    20180711_090052.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 18
20180711_102734.jpg see poas addict :haha: :rofl: xx pic taken with in 3 mins xx

I don't see anything yet but keep testing (I love looking lol)!!!

I caved and tested today (I think I'm about 8 DPO) and it was :bfn: but I still have 4 FRERs left, so maybe one of them will end up with a line if I can control myself and stop wasting them so soon lol. I'm trying to wait another three days before I test again.. AF should (theoretically) be here in about 5 days.

Have you been having any weird symptoms?

I don't see anything yet but keep testing (I love looking lol)!!!

I caved and tested today (I think I'm about 8 DPO) and it was :bfn: but I still have 4 FRERs left, so maybe one of them will end up with a line if I can control myself and stop wasting them so soon lol. I'm trying to wait another three days before I test again.. AF should (theoretically) be here in about 5 days.

Have you been having any weird symptoms?

I've used 2 frer already :haha: I'm due on 18th I'm 8dpo now, I've had af cramping since 2dpo (never had that before) my back has been so bad also, yesterday the cramping was on my right side so was the back pain like in my ovary, I've felt sick this morn oh brought some wedges in the smell mad me feel sick I normally have a head ache a week before af due and nothing, what about you? Xx

20180711_105820.jpg taken with in 5 mins xx

Now I've uploaded I see something lol xx

I think I see something faint on the FRER! Look at it in 10 mins and see if you can see it. Sometimes it helps to cover the control line to see it better.

I think I see something faint on the FRER! Look at it in 10 mins and see if you can see it. Sometimes it helps to cover the control line to see it better.

Thanks babe I'll prob do another later as I always had better results later in the day than fmu so I'll update :haha: I've ordered more internet cheapie aswell :rofl: xx

HAHA! You spend a lot on tests like me huh? I just bought 6 FRER at the store!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->