Join the mad woman who like to pee on sticks at 6dpo :haha:

Morn ladies well tested again and I can't see anything on any off them I have af cramping today aswell :cry:
View attachment 1038473

View attachment 1038475

View attachment 1038477

View attachment 1038479

Yep 👆 exactly the same here. Next month will be our month! X

It's crap ain't it the :witch: hasn't came but I feel she is in her way I've broke out in spots aswell which I normally do before it arrives I'm due on wed so I no still got time but feel I'm out :cry: thank you ladies if the :witch: don't arrive then I will be back on this thread :rofl: xx

Couldn’t that dip at 9dpo possibly be implantation? If so, then you may not see a clear positive for up to a week afterwards

Couldn’t that dip at 9dpo possibly be implantation? If so, then you may not see a clear positive for up to a week afterwards

I thought that glad someone else thought that lol I'm due on 18th so might just wait and see only time will tell my boobs are sore aswell xx

If implantation dip.. you could get a positive in 2 days! GOOD luck girly!!

Well ladies did do one this morn and looks like a :bfn: to me

20180715_082239.jpg

20180715_082214.jpg

20180715_113005.jpg

I see what you mean I can see shadows on it but nothing to obvious xx thank you for looking xx

:hugs: if it doesn't turn around i hope the next cycle is "it"! How long have you been ttc?

:hugs: if it doesn't turn around i hope the next cycle is "it"! How long have you been ttc?

We've been ntnp this cycle we were actively going to try end aug beginning sept xx

So sorry hun. I am 8dpo and I feel out already also. Which is probably silly but that is how I am feeling today. I hope we get our BFP real soon until then we will continue to be cycle buddies lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->