Join the mad woman who like to pee on sticks at 6dpo :haha:

So sorry hun. I am 8dpo and I feel out already also. Which is probably silly but that is how I am feeling today. I hope we get our BFP real soon until then we will continue to be cycle buddies lol!

Yea then we can become bump buddies when we get our :bfp: is it when your temp goes down af on way? I did temp and everything with my last 2 but it's been 3 years ago and I've forgot :haha: xx

Are you temping now? Everyone is different. My temp stays high then AF shows up then two days later it goes down but yes they say if temp drops AF is on the way.

TDOG - SO I am 8dpo today as I mentioned and I took a FRER a little bit ago. I was sure I could see something in the window and pink kept catching my eye but I figured heyyyy I am crazy cuz I still had to turn it in the light all different ways to see it so I knew it is negative. SO I pull it open (making it invalid of course) and check out this wicked INDENT. The bottom test was from 2 days ago. The top is today. THIS is how FRER sells their tests to make u wanna buy more cuz u think u see something... wow just wow

Attachments

• wicked indent.jpg
    wicked indent.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 40
Are you temping now? Everyone is different. My temp stays high then AF shows up then two days later it goes down but yes they say if temp drops AF is on the way.

TDOG - SO I am 8dpo today as I mentioned and I took a FRER a little bit ago. I was sure I could see something in the window and pink kept catching my eye but I figured heyyyy I am crazy cuz I still had to turn it in the light all different ways to see it so I knew it is negative. SO I pull it open (making it invalid of course) and check out this wicked INDENT. The bottom test was from 2 days ago. The top is today. THIS is how FRER sells their tests to make u wanna buy more cuz u think u see something... wow just wow

Oh wow that is shit that would make me buy more aswell, I've never had that tho off them how convincing is that xx

Anyone else seen that? I have used these before and nothing no line no nothing this came up within time line aswell

20180715_221834.jpg

Tweaked so you can see if you can that is :haha:

20180716_004602.jpg

Quick update this morn that was a nasty test my temp has dropped this morn and my cramping is bad so the :witch: is on her way xx

Me again so my cramping has stopped yes my temp dropped but the test I did this morn was the same I did last night and was nothing on it at all :bfn: I had urge to pee and do another test and I can see a definite line don't no if you can once up loaded but worth a try I'm so confused I suppose only time will tell if I do come on or not, either tomorrow or wed

20180716_100957.jpg

20180716_100723.jpg

Tdog i see lines on all of them :-k but i know you've been having faint lines on the one steps for awhile. Honestly i'd ditch those if af comes, they don't seems very good.

However i see it on the other brand too...will be interesting to see how this plays out!

Hoping how did that test look before you pulled it out?

Tdog i see lines on all of them :-k but i know you've been having faint lines on the one steps for awhile. Honestly i'd ditch those if af comes, they don't seems very good.

However i see it on the other brand too...will be interesting to see how this plays out!

Hoping how did that test look before you pulled it out?

I checked to see if any indents or anything and nothing stark white I check them now for that reason I swore I could see lines so did a few more all the pics were taken in time frame xx

I have done at least 3 now and all the same

20180716_100723.jpg

20180716_100957.jpg

20180716_103553.jpg

Thank you feeling a bit shitty tbh (pardon my French) xx

As in sick? If so I HOPE U FEEL better soon!

Yep I've been feeling sick for a few days now just done a Morrison's test and stark white I'll be doing a few more internet cheapies lol xx

Thank you hopefully I will soon xx

Update ladies I'm now spotting the :witch: is on her way I'm going to speak to oh tonight about officially trying end this month instead of end of aug it's made me realise I want to start really trying for a baby, wish me luck he not the best person to talk to at best of times lol xx

Good luck tdog! Although my mother swears on tricking men into babies haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"