Joined the puke club yesterday. :(

Sachis2112

Reaction score
Here I thought for sure I was going to get away with just a wee bit of feeling nauseated. Yesterday, I spent so much time in the bathroom at work. I finally gave up around noon and went home. I spent the entire afternoon and evening on the couch and gave up at 8:30 and climbed into bed. Today I feel lightyears better but I think I might still hurl at some point today.:sick:

Welcome to the club! It hit me at 8 wks too. Im still being sick 3 weeks later. Everything seems to set me off, particularly the smell of coffee! Hope you feel better soon. Xx

Oh, crap, Krissy. I thought I'd be good to go after this. :( So maybe there's more? Daaawwwww, dang it.

try not to worry about it. Everyone is different some days im ok though and it's usually only once a day for me. I find mints help my tummy and nature valley crunchy ginger cereal bars. Xx

Oh, I'm sure I'll be fine. Yesterday was a particular doosey. I'd gotten so sick that I thought I might have gotten food poisoning. My stomach actually hurts from the heaving. I felt like I was back in college the day after a big bender. I'll be pleased if it's never quite that bad again.

I joined the club yesterday.
Felt rough all day.
I feel the same today but no sickness just tired.

Ugh, it sucks so bad!!! I "thought" my ms was bad for the past two weeks because I felt nausea and vomited made once or twice a day. Last night I woke up non stop hugging the toilet. I thought maybe I have food poisoning too!! I hope you guys find relief. Ttyl :)

Welcome to the club! we have jackets! Been hugging the porcelain throne since about 5 1/2 weeks and it has JUST slightly lightened up now at 8+1! I still vomit but its not nearly as often as it was a week ago!! Not a drop of MS with first 2 and this one is going to be a stinker! I can feel it!

Aw, you poor thing. Welcome to the club! I've had horrible "all day sickness" since I was in the middle of my 5th week. I could barely leave the bathroom let alone the apartment. 5 weeks later, things are finally starting to let up. I thought I was over it because I hadn't been very sick in 4 days...but then I ended up throwing up in the car on the way to my first midwife appointment yesterday. Yuck. Thankfully, my midwife prescribed me some anti-nausea medication. I took it last night before I went to bed and for the first time in weeks I feel like I can be a productive member of society. :thumbup:

Being sick is never fun, but, I think pregnancy is the one time when being sick is worth it. Haha. I hope you all start feeling better soon! :hugs::hugs:

Another one in the club here. My last pregnancy, my only MS sign was that coffee smelled liked tuna fish as it brewed. :sick: This time, I've had more waves of nausea and pukefests than usual. Heck, I just had one while taking a shower. :nope: Here's hoping we all get to catch a break from this MS stuff soon.

My sickness started before I even knew I was pregnant. And it's got worse and worse. Not enjoying this pregnancy at all xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"