Joining all of you!~

SapphireCrush

Momma to Camille
Reaction score
Hey! My name is Gabrielle and my fiance is Eric. I'm 18 and he is about to be 21. We live in California and I just found out I was pregnant on Thursday and my doctor rounded me up to be 6 weeks and due Jan 27th. I'm going in for an ultrasound soon to confirm the due date and see how everything is progressing.
Anyways, we were planning this and are super excited :happydance: I've been having terrible night sickness, gas and uber sore breasts! Agh, pregnancy.

Hope to have a happy and healthy 9 months with you all!

x

Hello and welcome to BnB. :hugs: My name is Katrina and I am 18. My OH 27 years old. We also planned our baby and it will be our first baby. I am sorry to hear that you are getting sick... I did for awhile but now it is starting to get better. I now have a lot of heartburn :dohh: Not much better lol. Congrats on your pregnancy!:flower:

heyy, welcome to bnb. Im kayte, 19 FOB is 20, and im 11 weeks pregnant. Congratulations on your pregnancy x

Hey
Welcome to BnB
Im am 17 and also 6 weeks pregnant.
Due on the day after you, 29th january :flow:

Hi welcomee :) congrats on your pregnancy!!! My names Autumn and i am 18 my oh is 18 too and our baby was also a planned one :) i hope to see you around and hope you have a healthy and happy nine months :)

Welcome and congrats :flow:
I'm Chrissy, 16 and my OH is 21 :shy: I'll be 36 weeks on Monday with my little boy!

Congratulations and welcome!! My name is Krystal, and I'll be 20 next month. My fiancès name is Eric too! He'll be 21 in January. We live in Las Vegas, NV :) What part of California do you live in? :flower:

Oh and I'll be 33 weeks tomorrow, having a baby girl.

Thanks for all the welcomes!! :D
@Krys, I'm in the central valley, namely Fresno. I hate it, haha, but I've been here my whole life! Looking to move sometime.

Congrats and welcome to BnB :flower: I'm Skye, I'm 15 soon to be 16 and 26 weeks pregnant with a little girl :pink:

Oh the sore boobs, one of the worst parts!

@Krys, I'm in the central valley, namely Fresno. I hate it, haha, but I've been here my whole life! Looking to move sometime.

Hey my dad was born in Fresno! :)

How has your pregnancy been so far?! How is everyone taking it?

Haha how weird! :p

It's been fine, I have absolutely terrible night sickness and some normal symptoms. We haven't really told anyone other than a very select few. I think it's too early to announce it to the whole world of our family.

Haha how weird! :p

It's been fine, I have absolutely terrible night sickness and some normal symptoms. We haven't really told anyone other than a very select few. I think it's too early to announce it to the whole world of our family.

My "morning sickness" was usually at night too. It got better in the second trimester though, so hopefully yours will too! I didn't tell my dad until I was eight weeks, and I told my mom when I was about ten. How do you think they'll take it? :flower:

hey! welcome && congratulations on your pregnancy. :)
Im Zoee, 17 && almost 27+6 weeks with a baby boy.
wishing you a happy && healthy 9 months! x

Hey! My name is Gabrielle and my fiance is Eric. I'm 18 and he is about to be 21. We live in California and I just found out I was pregnant on Thursday and my doctor rounded me up to be 6 weeks and due Jan 27th. I'm going in for an ultrasound soon to confirm the due date and see how everything is progressing.
Anyways, we were planning this and are super excited :happydance: I've been having terrible night sickness, gas and uber sore breasts! Agh, pregnancy.

Hope to have a happy and healthy 9 months with you all!

x

Hey Gabrielle!! I'm Skye, I'm 17 and 23 weeks pregnant with a little boy. Congrats on your :bfp: glad that I'll be seeing you around! If you need anything just message me!

Welcome and Congrats! :flower:

I'm Terah. I'm 20 and 10w6d pregnant with my third LO. I have a three year old son named Aiden and a 21 month old daughter named Madalynn. :)

Welcome to BnB! :wave:
I'm Kelly, 20 & I'm 37+2 weeks pregnant with a little girl. :cloud9:
Congratulations on your pregnancy! It really is such an exciting experience. I hope you stick around BnB!
It can be super addictive-- but the support I've gotten here has been great. :D
Congrats & Hope you have a happy and healthy nine months! :flow:

Welcome to BnB! Congratulations on your pregnancy :)
I'm Sarah, I'm 18 and I'm 19+2 pregnant with fraternal boy/girl twins.

Welcome :) Im Scarlett, 18 and 13+3 :) Due in december so quite near to yourrrs (sorta)! Congratulations by the way!:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->