Joining for the 3rd time! Weird symptoms!

IsabellaJayne

Mum of beautiful girls! WTT Dec 2023
Reaction score
hi everyone.
I’ve just got my BFP at 11dpo, a huge shock! Only dtd once with a condom but I just felt pregnant, I knew.

Haven’t told the father yet, I’m scared of his reaction.

Don’t think it’s sunk in yet but here I am.

My symptoms were AF like cramping for the last week, really sore bbs and today, diarrhoea. Sorry TMI

H&H 9 months to everyone
Xx

Thank you.

I think I remember you from my last two pregnancies Perplexed. Welcome back again xx

Thank you!

I hate these first few weeks. The AF like cramping, sore bbs! Tiredness!

I’m still a bit on edge even after receiving my digi pos today as I’m only 11dpo. Haven’t actually missed my period yet!

I remember you too, IsabellaJayne!

I remember you too, Debbie, our boy & girl are so close in age!!

Congratulations!! I found out last night that I’m due #4 with my new partner. I was unsure how he would react but it went well! I hope it does for you too. I just tried to give him time to process it. Easier said than done when you just want to hear their thoughts! But men are weird haha.

Good luck with everything. When is your due date ^^ xx

Congratulations!! I found out last night that I’m due #4 with my new partner. I was unsure how he would react but it went well! I hope it does for you too. I just tried to give him time to process it. Easier said than done when you just want to hear their thoughts! But men are weird haha.

Good luck with everything. When is your due date ^^ xx

Congratulations to you too. I’m so glad it went well. It’s up in the air a little at the moment. Supportive but quiet. I’m giving him time. I’m due July 6th. Wbu? Xx

Congratulations to you too. I’m so glad it went well. It’s up in the air a little at the moment. Supportive but quiet. I’m giving him time. I’m due July 6th. Wbu? Xx

I’m July 5th :D yeah my fella is the same really. It’s always hard to tell what he’s thinking. We had a “discussion of options” last night. Left me in tears lol. But I was just over reacting. We are in such a bad situation atm. But I think it’ll all turn out well? I’m not even working atm, meant to be starting my new job any day now. What a time to fall pregnant lol. Xx

I’m July 5th :D yeah my fella is the same really. It’s always hard to tell what he’s thinking. We had a “discussion of options” last night. Left me in tears lol. But I was just over reacting. We are in such a bad situation atm. But I think it’ll all turn out well? I’m not even working atm, meant to be starting my new job any day now. What a time to fall pregnant lol. Xx

It’s hard isn’t it. So OH doesn’t want to have the baby. Timing and money etc! The timing sucks! It really does, it’ll be difficult but to me it’s our baby! We can work through anything for it! I
Hope it settles down for you too. I hope it does for me. Takes the excitement away really! My first pregnancy feeling like this, my ex OH was thrilled with our other two!

It’s hard isn’t it. So OH doesn’t want to have the baby. Timing and money etc! The timing sucks! It really does, it’ll be difficult but to me it’s our baby! We can work through anything for it! I
Hope it settles down for you too. I hope it does for me. Takes the excitement away really! My first pregnancy feeling like this, my ex OH was thrilled with our other two!

Yep it’s exactly the same here. He feels the same as ur oh and I feel the same as you. Bloody men!! Xx

Yep it’s exactly the same here. He feels the same as ur oh and I feel the same as you. Bloody men!! Xx

It’s a horrible feeling to feel like keeping your baby is a burden :(. All we can hope is that they will come round. FX xxx

Congratulations girlies! I just found out I’m due with #3 after a blighted ovum back in May. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->