Joining in

jo14

Mum of 4
Reaction score
Hi all, just found out I am pg again, I am only around 4 weeks at the moment, this is baby 5 for me, I am 40 and waiting now for all my symptoms to kick in, thought I would say a quick hello to everyone

Hello and congrats! Number five, I'm impressed! Do you think number five will be easier cause you know what to expect? Or harder cause there's more little ones to look after? Is your oldest old enough to helpout, babysit, etc?

I recognize your pic from either the baby forum or the pregnancy forums a few years ago. I haven't been on much since then, just occasionally looking at the toddler forum. But I'm taking a pregnancy tests this weekend, and if positive I'll also be about 4 weeks.

I have not updated my profile pic, I used to be about a lot then stopped posting for ages, I have not altered much only a bit fatter LOL, I think it might be a bit harder this time as when I had my last one who is 3 in May, the other 3 were older they were at that point 16,10, and 7, wheras this time I will have the 3yrd old as well, my oldest is 18 now but does not really do babysitting, she is not into kids at all LOL to many brothers and sisters have put her off :)

oh and good luck with the test at weekend, well done on holding off, I am a serial tester lol

oh and good luck with the test at weekend, well done on holding off, I am a serial tester lol

Thanks! I'm feeling very optimistic. I thought for sure I wouldn't be able to wait longer than Tuesday to test, but somehow this week just went by in a flash!

woo hoo congratulations, have you been trying long?? your virtually the same as me as I tested super early

woo hoo congratulations, have you been trying long?? your virtually the same as me as I tested super early

Actually no, this was the first month of trying. I feel very lucky. What about you?

Now we have to decide how long to wait to tell everyone. Last time we waited 12 weeks before telling anyone. But now I'm very tempted to tell sister and a few close friend right away.

We tried for awhile this time. Was a shock as never had trouble before.but at 40 I assume that is why, I am going to hold off till 12 weeks except for close family

Hi Jo, how are you feeling? Got any morning sickness creeping in yet? I keep thinking I'm feeling it start, but then it quickly subsides.

I feel ok, few times I have felt a bit sickly but hardly anything really nothing to write home about, other than being tired, but not able to sleep at night I have very few symptoms, just tried for a 3 plus on a digital today but was still 2 to 3 hopefully in the next few days it will alter

Hi, just got my BFP nearly two weeks ago, with baby number 4. I have just turned 41. I have three daughters, aged 15, 11 and 17 months xxx

Hi Sweetpea, I just saw your other post. I remember you mentioning having 3 daughters :) Have you told them yet? Are they excited? I'm eager to tell my 2.5yo son, since he always says he wants a baby brother or sister (I think because some of his classmates have them), but I think he really won't understand at this point.

Jo, I've never used one of those tests...are they supposed to predict how many weeks pregnant you are?

I haven't told anyone yet. I'll try and hold out as long as I can.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->