Joining You All for the 3rd and Final Time :)

LockandKey

Reaction score
Happy New Years ladies!

I am so thrilled to be joining you all again! :flower: Today I got my my BFP for baby #3 :happydance:

I already have one boy and one girl, so super excited to see what #3 will be :baby:

Wishing you all happy healthy pregnancies!

Congratulations! I hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months!

Congratulations I as well have one boy one girl :) and am here with baby #3

Congrats!! :)

My baby is a due a day before yours!!!

Congratulations Lockandkey! I had my BFP on NYE and this will be my last pregnancy too. I have a boy and two girls. We'd like our son to have a brother; but we'd be very happy if there's a little girl in there. Will you find out the sex? We always wait and see :yellow:

Congrats! Here for baby #2 myself! Wishing happy and healthy pregnancies all around!!

Thank you ladies for the warm welcome :flower: I'm excited to be back!

Ajos, I tried to be team yellow in my last pregnancy with my son, but I just couldn't do it! The night before the 20 week scan I broke down and decided to find out! I am going to find out this time as well. Honestly, I am far too impatient to wait, I'm like a kid on Christmas! If it's another girl, I would need to do a bit of shopping as I gave all my daughter's infant clothing to a friend of mine. If it's another boy, we have everything, but I really would like to decorate the nursery to fit a boy or girl :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->