Joint presents? (For grandparents)

Savannah11

Love my boys xxx
Reaction score
So my grandparents live abroad in Africa but we still like to get them a gift and send it through the post. Last year we brought an engraved photo frame with a picture of K in it. Any ideas for this year? Needs to fit in a mediumish Jiffy bag.

Thanks xx

Photo calender, photo book, any wee treats u can't get there that they might like?

Photo books are lovely we do one for my mum every year and start with photos of last christmas and take photos for it right up till we buy the book

A lot of ladies have mentioned a personalised calendar using pics from the year and I love this idea. I am fairly certain you can get some really good deals too!

We get the calendars in boots where you put in your own pics, I put pics in for the first few months, then send more pics during the year as the kids grow up so quickly xx

thanks for the ideas girls - i found something i really want to get them - they live in africa so it really suits them and i love it. going to just send it in a poster box and let them frame it as they wish as they have their own tastes xx

Attachments

• elephant.jpg
    elephant.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 7

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member