Jon and Kate Plus 8

Waiting2bMommy

Levi and Jax's Mommy!
Reaction score
Does anyone else watch this show?? I'm super obsessed. I've seen every episode.. and i'm sitting here watching the marathon!!

Gah I love this show I want that many babies!!! Might be a little crazy:muaha:... but i wouldn't care!!:happydance:

I love that show.........I watch for organzing tips...hahahaha
I just hope they recycle!!!!
I think she has PCOS....and thats how she ended up with the 2 sets of multiples...
I almost feel off the couch when they showed a pic of her rolling her belly towards the camera....( when it was wrapped in plastic)...wonder if her tummy tuck was free?? haha
I do think to myself that it will get harder and harder for them as the kids grow up...especially since maddie ( one of the older twins) is kind of crazy...

I absolutly love that show!! I try to watch it every week but sometimes I forget. I think the family is just so real...such as the bickering and whatnot, not like some of these shows where all the family members try to act perfect. I think they are hilarious. I agree with chillbilly tho that maddie seems a bit on the crazy side. When she gets older I think they are gonna have some major problems with her and with her attitude.

Maddie is a little..whoa... I see that attitude fly out a lot, I hope that doesn't get worse with time. She did get her tummy tuck FREE!! LUCKY!! And he get Hair implants free cause he was going bald.. i mean who wouldn't though with 8 kids hahahaha. I love listening to the little ones talk, they are so cute I just want to squeeze them. My favorite shows are the ones where they do family pictures!!

I also love when they bicker he is so funny towards her!

Such a great show!! I like how real it is (for the most part) they aren't always super cute and get along, everyone fights and argues, their kids hit each other, it's just a normal life like we all have!
I remember watching an episode where Kate was saying they put saran wrap on her tummy because she had 2nd degree burns due to her stretch marks...OUCH is all I can say!!!!!!
I couldn't believe when she said the other day they use 1200 paper plates! My GOD thats a lot of paper plates lol!

Nataliecn...I'm waiting for your post on this thread..you obsessive J&K+8 freak lol

Ahh I love that show! That women is a goddess, one of the luckiest ones to be ALIVE with all those kids, and have all her kids be alive today.... many loose them...
She and Jon are the cutest odd couple :) i hope to meet them some day....
and I don't want to know what Maddie will be like when she is older :| . . . . boot camp might be in the picture lol..!

hahaha i don't know how she keeps sane... but then you see all the cute things they do and it totally makes up for there craziness. Its funny how kate has OCD so bad she cleans sooo much I would probably say screw it most days and just leave the house a mess haha. I would love to meet them too she is so organized and thinks of such fun stuff to do with the kids so they all feel individually loved, LOVE THAT!! They are both so great im so jealous!

Shes a wackjob, IMO. She treats Jon like crap and at this point, it makes me sick how she gloats in all the freebies that they've gotten as the result of their "novelty" (tummy tuck included)...TV these days glorifies multiples and I cant wait when this phase is over..

i'm here Em!!!! LOL.

I absolutely LOVE this show. I actually have a little reminder alarm on my cell for 11am during the week!!! OH thinks I'm crazy because I'm literally ADDICTED. I guess it's just like anyones addiction to any other show like Grey's Anatomy, CSI, etc.

But, I keep telling my OH I think it'd be amazing to have sextuplets. He looks at me with this horrible fearful look, but my theory is, no matter whose whining, or whose mad at you, you would always have one kid that shows you they love you. Those kids are great. Especially Hannah, she's my favourite.

Deise - I'm terrified of having ONE baby. Of having time for one baby and keeping up with housework, etc... and watching someone do it with 8 just makes me realize it's possible, that if they can do it, I sure as hell can! Most multiples get plenty of things donated, they just aren't on TV so it isn't seen as much. Plus, how can you not be slightly wacky with 8 kids aged 8 and under running around? She holds herself together way better than I think I ever could!! LOL.

I think i'd be a little bitchy too, but jon definately holds his own and he speaks his mind tons.

hannah is one of my favs too!! She is so cute.

She keeps everything together and keeps the kids in line and I must say she has done really well they seem like really good kids... well maddy but thats one of 8

Call me crazy but I love when the kids get in fights with each other LOL its so funny to see them bite each other..OH and I almost pee our pants watching the kids gang up on each other lol

I like the fights too, there little voices are soo cute!! I like when they defend eachother and get into groups or when they get in trouble and they all blame eachother. Priceless!

a lot of things they do make me laugh!! lol.
like when they went away for July 4th and were painting with pudding. lol. laughing at aidan licking it off himself!!!

i just really like jon. he cracks me up. his reactions to some of the things kate says and what not. sometimes they fight, but you can honestly see that they are really happy together. and if i marriage can withstand 8 kids so far, i think they're gonna be together forever!!

I like the fights too, there little voices are soo cute!! I like when they defend eachother and get into groups or when they get in trouble and they all blame eachother. Priceless!

hahaha yupp! I was watching an episode the other day and all the kids (except 3) got out of their cribs before they were allowed too, so they let the good 3 out to play and the others had to stay in their cribs for an extra 45 mins..what made me laugh was when they all came out one of the lil girls pipes up "HEY NAUGHTY BOYS!" hahahahaha

or the random run and hug "i love you"s...

i would love to spend a day with them!!!! lol..

Oooo Nat I just noticed your 39% through your pregnancy...off topic but still YAYYYYY!!!!

I love when hannah says "i'll take care of the kids" hahaha man oh man.

I'm watching an episode right now lol!
Laughing my arse off as usual!!

I watch it. She's a little nuts. I remember one episode, she didn't let anyone walk on a hotel room floor. She thought it was too gross. She is a little too organized, and a tad bossy, and I think she patronizes her husband frequently. Her husband seems to put up with her BS tho, so I guess they make a great couple. I watch it, but, honestly, I don't really agree with putting your wee ones on international television, even if it does give free hair inplants, and a tummy tuck-not to mention all the other perks and $$$. The kids have no choice, and no privacy. I kind of feel they are being violated. This is their home life, KWIM? Anyways, that is them, and this is me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->