Joshua has found his hands

Mrs-N

Mummy to Joshua James
Reaction score
Joshua has found his hands.

he has got his fist in his mouth all of the time.

last night he had his dummy in and he was making loads of noise so looked over at him, he had his dummy in one hand and the other hand was in his mouth.

i think hes gonna be left handed coz thats the one that always in the mouth its very rearly the right one goes near his mouth

aww! Ally doesnt hold his dummy yet...maybe I should be worried. It's funny when they cram their fists in their mouth isn't it!

Related to your singing incident...I said to Ally the other day 'how much more can you fit in?!' when he was shoving his hand in his mouth...I think I used my teaching voice because his face crumpled :lol:

Awww adorable, isnt it great when they reach all these milestones. xx

aww! Ally doesnt hold his dummy yet...maybe I should be worried. It's funny when they cram their fists in their mouth isn't it!

Related to your singing incident...I said to Ally the other day 'how much more can you fit in?!' when he was shoving his hand in his mouth...I think I used my teaching voice because his face crumpled :lol:

i wouldnt worry about Ally not holding his dummy,im sure joshua only had hold of his co he put his hand to his mouth to put his hand in,a flux i reckon.

it is so funny watching try to get all of his fist in his mouth x

Chloe finds her hands fascinating, she holds them up and watches the light through her fingers and grins, she can take her dummy out of her mouth and put it back in again. Its so amazing watching them isnt it

That's sweet. I knew when Gabe founds his hands as I have long hair. :D

its actually quite annoying when they start holding there dummies as max has been doing this now for 3 weeks he takes it out, looks at it for 1 min and then puts it back but the wrong way so he gets angry lol plus he is determined to have his thumb in there with the dummy lol

aww so cute jack still loves his hands x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"