• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

joshua went in his big boy cot last night.

Mrs-N

Mummy to Joshua James
Reaction score
like title says,

he went into his cot for the first time last night.

he out grew his moses basket when he was about a week or so old.
then i put him into his pram carrycot and now there isnt no room in there for him.
so we put his cot into our room last night.he looks so small in it.

i put him to bed at normal time and he was awake he fell asleep on his own like usual and he woke up at the normal times he wakes for a bottle.

im s pleased it went so good.

That's brilliant that it went so well! Alasdair went into his well too. It's definitely reassuring when they go from moses to the cot without a problem :) I think Alasdair actually sleeps better...definitely in a deeper sleep, and for longer!

when he was in his carrycot he used to stur*sp?* when we came to bed but last night he didnt.

he used to sleep with his arms above his head in his carrycot but last night in his cot he slept with his arms outwards.
he obviously likes to stretch out.

Awwww wow what a gown up boy, glad all went well on his first night. Ruby;s cot arrived today and will be spending her first night in it tonight xx

that's such good news! i'm so jealous! lol! has he always been able to settle himself mrs n?

for the first week after he was born he didnt settle himself but after a week or so he got him self into a routine and he settles himself at night.
he doesnt settle himself through the day but at least he knows when its day and when its night.

through the day he has a bottle every 3 to 4 hours but at night he goes 7 to 8 hours and then about 4 hours.

i put him down at 7ish and he is usually asleep by 8 at the latest.

he doesnt make a sound,he just makes some noise when he drops his dummy but doesnt cry.
when he wakes up for a bottle in the night he doesnt cry he just grunts and groans.

Chloe is still in her moses basket. I dont want her to go into her cot. It ill mean her being in her own room

im not ready for joshua to go into his bedroom yet.
our bedroom is big enough for his cot to fit in.

his nursery is being used as a storage room,im so gutted its not being used.
our bedroom looks more like a nursery,i told OH that he needs to buy a single bed and he can have joshua's bedroom.

x x
i cant believe i paid £50 for a moses basket that he would only bein for a week or so.
im not buying one for the next one.

Only for a week? Wow!!! I kept fliss in hers until she was 5 months old and she's not a little baby. Mind you, I did have to fold her arms and legs up to get her in.. haha! Just kidding - she loved being close to the side of the basket and always put her nose up against it before she could sleep.

Anyhow, well done, Joshua!

C
x

Wow,good boy! I'm glad it went so well!

I think I won't be putting Lola-Rose in her cot for a looooooong time! My baby...:cry:

im the same i dont want to put my lo in her cot too sson as it will mean her going into her own room :(

awww well done :) maddi is still in her moses basket, i have no idea how, shes very long and last time she weighed 14lb 13oz :)

he,s a long baby.
he is in 3-6months trousers!

he likes to stretch out when he sleeos

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"