Journey to a BFP!!!!!

Ive heard it can make you hot. How long are you supposed to take it? Did they give you anything else to take?

I have a 14 day supply. I'm suppose to take one a day. I'm hopeful i get my bfp sooner but we'll see what happens.

Did you start taking it two days ago? Your chart looks great. I wish mine was so clear. Hoping temp goes way up tomorrow so I can feel better about it lol. Im so worried I havent Oed eventhough FF said I did. My temps arent that much higher than they were the other day.

Having a little pain in my uterus. Kind of like AF cramps....back hurting on one side. Thats about it as of the moment.

Holli thanks hun! i started it yesterday.
Try not to stress too much as that can delay it even if your body is gearing up for it.

Holli thanks hun! i started it yesterday.
Try not to stress too much as that can delay it even if your body is gearing up for it.

Trying not to!

When does the L phase start? FF says I have a 15-16 L phase but I think I have to temp a few more months to really know.

It starts the day after ovulation. Hopefully FF won't change your cross hairs again.

Good morning everyone! 3 DPO here. Had a pretty good size temp dip this morning though i think it's too early for implantation so I'm not really sure why I'm getting it. Still above cover line. Having some mild dull pelvic ache and still gassy. But that's about it. Woke up an hour before my alarm this morning.

I'm so stressed right now. Not baby related but job related. I went online and saw the preliminary schedule for end of November till first week of January and i pretty much got screwed. They scheduled me the day before thanksgiving and the entire weekend after thanksgiving. The two days before Christmas and the day after Christmas. Plus I'm working every single weekend over the next two months except one. Now the only reason i even have Christmas and thanksgiving off is because they do a yearly holiday tracker and those aren't my holidays this year or i think they would've scheduled me those too.
I started crying yesterday after seeing it. I can't go without seeing or spending time with my family for two months PLUS work every single day leading up to and After the holidays. I've already put in applications elsewhere for PRN positions. I'm hoping someone comes through because i just cannot do this anymore on my unit. I work in a hospital. I know nurses are needed and I'm understanding to that but not to screw one nurse over to work everything no one else would ever be ok with doing. Sorry vent over.

So I've been reading online about the possible reasons for a temp dip at 3 dpo and apparently it's possible to have implantation as early as 3 dpo???? That's just crazy! But i guess I'll have top see what my temp does in the morning. Anyone have any insight?

No idea. I just started my first month of temping today. It was surprisingly not a hassle lol.

That sucks about your job. I'm a teacher so we are off most major holidays. Not as many as a bank but still a decent amount. I hope you find a better job that works better for your schedule!

Thanks Texas! It's frustrating because I know it's causing stress and that can't be good for ttc especially since I'm in the tww.

Thanks Texas! It's frustrating because I know it's causing stress and that can't be good for ttc especially since I'm in the tww.

Was just approved for more physical therapy and my follow up ortho appointment is the day before thanksgiving. I'm still on lifting/pulling/pushing restrictions.

Morning everyone!

June- That really stinks about your job. I would be irritated too! Nursing is a tough job all around.

Nothing really to report here. Temp went up a tad but not much. At least they are staying high so its safe to say I Oed Sat. CD 13.

I was thinking, lastnight, if I dont end up pregnant this month, that DH and I should take a break from TTC.DH ends his service in the military next July so we will be moving to TX from CA. I think getting pregnant this month would be the worst timing but theres no going back now!

Holli we might move to Texas in January. DH is trying to get a position there in one of two cities. We're hoping to hear from the recruiter soon!

Holli we might move to Texas in January. DH is trying to get a position there in one of two cities. We're hoping to hear from the recruiter soon!

Do you know what part? DH wants to move to Austin but his mom is giving us land in College Station so thats where I want to go. I want to live in the country and not in an apartment, for once! lol

Ok, so symptoms so far today...
4DPO- crampy...sore breasts...back hurts...was really tired earlier so I took a nap. I never take naps! Im still alittle tired. And I felt a little dizzy earlier.

I know its too early to get symptoms but ya never know! :laugh2:

Hows everyone else feeling?

Well I guess technically im not in the. TWW now but I'm ok. Just ready for Saturday to get here so I can start my clomid. I'm really hoping that it kick starts my ovulation and we can get pregnant.

OK so I really try not to symptom watch but I've been having some sharp breast pains today. This is crazy I'm only 3dpo.

Well I guess technically im not in the. TWW now but I'm ok. Just ready for Saturday to get here so I can start my clomid. I'm really hoping that it kick starts my ovulation and we can get pregnant.

Texas how did you come to find out you needed clomid? How long have you been TTC?

Raine I've been symptom spotting too. I can't help it. I've had really bad none stop gas for two days lol. I'm like a balloon slowly deflating:laugh2:

Holli I really really really try not to. But when my boob hurt so much that it took my breath away.

Well I had 3 normal cycles and then I had an 18 day and a 15 day cycle. I called my OB and told her about what happened and she was like "it sounds like you aren't ovulating" we can either put you back on birth control for a while and take you off and see what happens or since I know you are TTC I can give you clomid to make you ovulate. So I picked clomid. No testing etc. But from what I've read im not ovulating with such short cycles so with my normal ones I must have been. I got lots of ewcm those cycles and positive OPKs.The short cycles I never got that much ewcm and my cervix never really got soft etc. So hopefully the clomid makes me O and I will have a normal LP

I've been TTC since July. So not a long time. I was surprised that my OB offered the clomid so fast. But of course I took it. I want to preggers sooner than later lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->