Journey to a BFP!!!!!

Woke up at 530am needing to pee though i feel like my dream of bugs falling on me had a lot to do with it.i hate bugs. Anyway my temp went up again so it's slowly on the rise. Still having mild lower cramps. Took a wondfo still not showing anything though of course i think i see a shadow. But nothing is there. Anyway I'm really hoping i start sleeping because this is exhausting.

Seeing some of you gals testing is inadvertently peer pressure-ing me to test even though it's WAY to early. I just keep repeating to myself "more laid back approach" and "too too too early". The first week of November is going to be hard.

Raine, yeah i definitely test too early but i just can't help myself. Lol

Hey it happens! I'm really trying to hold off. Even though I have cheapies I don't want to use them all.

I feel like Ill run out of cheapies before Im even far enough along to get a faint line lol

I have like 20 cheapies my mom bought me, one old first response, one new first response, and one clear blue digital that tells the estimated weeks (the ones they took off the market). I literally have a drawer committed to them. DH shakes his head at me.

I'm temped to take another because I swear I saw a line on the Fmu one. I'm obsessed. I'm probably just kidding myself

7 DPO! So i woke up at 2 (technically 3 am) with daylight savings. Went back to bed. Then woke up at 7am. So i had a full 5 hours sleep between. Took my temp and left it as is since it's normally taken at 8 am and with the time difference my body is use to it being 8am right now. My cramps are more noticeable. My normal LP is 9 days (which is why I've been taking progesterone) but I'm curious if it's even working and my body is just taking over. OR do you think it's possibly implantation?

Holli- you're not kidding yourself. If you saw a line then you saw a line. Retest. Then when you get your dark line you can reassure your brain.
June- is this your first month with progesterone?

Holli- you're not kidding yourself. If you saw a line then you saw a line. Retest. Then when you get your dark line you can reassure your brain.
June- is this your first month with progesterone?

Yes it is! I usually have a 9 day LP without it.

I need to check in more often! Hope all of you are well. I'm starting to get antsy. I really want to poas but I'm really trying not too.

FF marked my o date 1 day later that before so it's saying I'm 8dpo now. My temps have been interesting so I decided to start orally and vaginally temping. This morning my temp was super low at 96.71, retook it instantly after and it was 97.81, then again and it was 97.71. All within 1-2 mins and all orally. Took it vaginally and it was 98.61! After this cycle I'm skipping oral and just going with the other. It's supposed to be more accurate.

Really need to poas ahhhh! I see some of you ladies have already started. Lol hope you get your bfps!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->