J's Christmas journal

jay92

Reaction score
Hello all :xmas3:

I'm going to try and keep on top of this for once lol.

I'm also going to try and stick to a budget this year as money is tighter than normal.

Dd1 list
  • New phone
  • Hairdryer
  • Pop socket
  • More Our generation stuff
Need to have a look and see what else I can get her. Any ideas greatly appreciated, she's a very mature 8 year old who thinks she's 18.

Dd2's list
  • New tablet
  • Various our generation bits and bobs
Also clueless what else to get her, she's a young 5 and is so easy oozy.

I'm hoping to take them both to the elfin Grove museum event and a couple of pantomimes this year. Our highlight is the round table coming round with santa and his sleigh asking the girls what they want etc.

<3

Following. I have a 7 year old who loves the generation dolls too. The Designer friends stuff in Argos is similar size. Dd1 got a little bedroom set for her birthday. It's £25 I think.

Is it the high sleeper honey? We got Dd1 that for Xmas last year and it's still a big hit.

<3

So my sister in law text this morning to ask what our event with kids will be for this December. We decided we're going to do Brae head. So we will all go to frankie and bennies, a game of ten pin bowling then sledging with the kids.

We done it Christmas eve last year and it was hectic. I was more stressed than I've ever been before due to not getting back till 9pm then settling kids and getting all presents set up :shock:. Must have been about 0230 I finally hauled my ass into bed.

My mum and I usually do a show in Edinburgh as well, couple of years ago it was white Christmas and it was great.

I've been looking into krakow for February aswell found flights for 48pp return so defo booking it. Id loved to have done it for this December but due to circumstances its not possible so going to book for my birthday as a Christmas present to myself \\:D/

<3

Whether it happens is another story bev:shrug:.

Any christmas/birthday vouchers I get I spend on the kids lol.
We were going to go to lanzarote for Xmas and New year this year, however my parents retire next year and are selling up and buying a canal barge down south so Dd1 wants this Christmas at home with family. X

I went to Lanzarote on my honeymoon. It's lovely there :)

I went to Lanzarote on my honeymoon. It's lovely there :)

Oh bev where did you go? We did Costa Teguise last December. Loved it, family friends owns the black bull pub so was even better :dance:

<3

We went to Costa Teguise too! Stayed in Los Ficus and it was really good :)

Ah amazing we stayed in Costa Teguise Gardens honey, I would try somewhere else next time though as wasn't keen on that hotel at all.

<3

Is it the high sleeper honey? We got Dd1 that for Xmas last year and it's still a big hit.

<3
Yes that's the one...but I just checked and it was £40 not £25.
Been looking at outfits on Amazon for the dolls.

Popped into home bargains tonight and got some Christmassy candles. Currently burning the gingerbread cookie one :xmas12:

<3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->