July 2009 buddies wanted!!

shelleylu

3rd Tri - Team Pink!
Reaction score
Hi Girls,

I know there is a July buddies thread (hello ladies) but its only till 15th of July, and I will be due on the 16th!!

So, I thought I'd start a new one as I have seen a couple of BFP's in the last day or so..

Come and join me and share the anxiety/laughter/obsessing/tears/tantrums and joys of baby growing!!

All the best of luck to everyone who's still TTC, and all new :bfp: badge holders!!

xxxx:cloud9:xxxx

61 of us!!

8 Blue - 5 Pink - 2 Yellow - who will win??!!

USER..............BFP..........................EDD.......................IMPORTANT DATES/TEAMS!!................

Flutterbylge.....BFP 18th Oct............Edd - 1st July 2009
Babydance......BFP 22nd Oct............Edd - 2nd July 2009 - Team PINK!!!
Stressederic....BFP 31st Oct.............Edd - 5th July 2009 - TEAM BLUE!!!
Madhatter.....................................Edd - 5th July 2009
Peanutsmommy..............................Edd - 5th July 2009
Godivalocks......BFP.........................Edd - 6th July 2009 - Team BLUE!!!
Maybethistime..BFP 1st Nov..............Edd - 6th July 2009 - Team PINK!!! MW 29th June
Missy85...........BFP 29th Oct............Edd - 6th July 2009
Jazzy..............BFP.........................Edd - 6th July 2009
SJK.................BFP 31st Oct............Edd - 6th July 2009..Scan..23rd Feb - Team YELLOW!!!
Loz...............................................Edd - 6th July 2009
Itsmelou1984..................................Edd - 8th July 2009..Scan 17th Feb
Sam78...........................................Edd - 9th July 2009...scan 20th Feb
Babyblues2.......BFP 4thNov @16Dpo...Edd - 9th July 2009
Jellybean2009....BFP.........................Edd - 9th July 2009
Cerilou.............BFP 27th Oct.............Edd -10th July 2009
Loopylew..........BFP.........................Edd - 10th July 2009
Lanyloo............BFP 2nd Nov..............Edd - 10th July 2009
Soliloquise........BFP..........................Edd - 10th July 2009
Tabbybartley....BFP..........................Edd - 10th July 2009
Curiosa............BFP 1st Nov...............Edd - 10th July 2009 (think PINK!)
Peekers..........................................Edd - 12-16th July 2009
Wishingonastar..BFP 28th [email protected] - 13th July 2009
Orange-sox.......BFP 8th Nov..............Edd - 14th July 2009
Angelofinnose...BFP...........................Edd - 14th July 2009
Samah.............BFP..........................Edd - 14thJuly 2009
Nikijones...........BFP 5th Nov @14DPO..Edd -15th July 2009
Saxogirl............BFP 5th Nov @13DPO..Edd -15th July 2009
Nattyplus2........BFP 5th Nov..............Edd - 15th July 2009
Nikkip75............BFP ........................Edd - 15th July 2009
Honey08...........BFP 6th Nov..............Edd - 16th July 2009...(thinks BLUE!)
Geogem............BFP.........................Edd - 16th July 2009(TEAM BLUE!)
Shelley.............BFP 3rd Nov @11DPO..Edd -16th July 2009 TEAM PINK!
Bekkiboo...........BFP..........................Edd - 17th July 2009
Aquarius24........BFP 5th Nov..............Edd - 17th July 2009
Canda..............BFP 4th Nov..............Edd - 17th July 2009
NoClueMommy...BFP..........................Edd - 17th July 2009
Sarah+.............BFP 7th Nov @11DPO..Edd - 18th July 2009 - Team BLUE!!!
Rose19...........................................Edd - 19th July 2009
Trish1200.........BFP11th Nov..............Edd - 20th July 2009
Sakura.............BFP 9th Nov..............Edd - 20th July 2009
Merechick.........BFP 7th Nov..............Edd - 20th July 2009
Jess.................BFP.........................Edd - 20th July 2009
Caroline&Bump.................................Edd - 21st July 2009
Peanut78..........BFP.........................Edd - 22nd July 2009...scan 6th Jan
Aurora.............BFP 7th Nov..............Edd - 23rd July 2009
Twiglet............BFP.........................Edd - 23rd July 2009 - Team PINK!!!
Babybooties......BFP.........................Edd - 24th July 2009
XX~Lor~XX....................................Edd - 24th July 2009
Whitelilly..........BFP 10th Nov.............Edd - 25th July 2009 - TEAM BLUE!!!
Natalie7...........BFP 16th Nov.............Edd - 26th July 2009
Dizzynic...........BFP 13th NOv............Edd - 26th July 2009
Lorien.............BFP...........................Edd - 26th July 2009
Elliebank..........BFP 15th Nov@ 9dpo...Edd - 26th July 2009 - MW 11th May - TEAM PINK!!
Helen0381........BFP 21st Nov.............Edd - 27th July 2009
Classicalover....BFP..........................Edd - 27th July 2009
Tigerlady..BFP 20th Nov @18dpo..Edd 28th July Team BLUE -section for July 20th if Otter's still huge!!!
Adzuki..............BFP..........................Edd - 28th July 2009 - Team BLUE!!!
Becstar............BFP..........................Edd - 28th July
Chelle81...........BP 18th Nov...............Edd - TBC
Shazzy.............BFP..........................Edd - 30th JUly 2009
elley_baby248...BFP 22nd Nov.............Edd - 30th July 2009 - TEAM BLUE!!
Ivoryapril..........BFP 23rd Nov.............Edd - 30th July 2009

Lola is no longer on our thread unfortunatley, but she's in August Buddies! Congratulations sweetie! xxx

Thinking of Lyns, KKsarah and their partners :hug:

Congratulations Jazzy!

Glad I have someone to start the thread with :)

xxx

Congrats. The calculators said I should be due in early July.

me me me, scared to come in :happydance::cloud9: xx

Noooooooooooo, dont be scared!!!!!!

It is scary, but the sooner it hits you you have had your BFP, the sooner you can start obsessing over all your symptoms with everyone!! lol

When I was expecting earlier in the year, a lovely lady kept the dates of everyones EDD's and appointments for scans etc on a thread. I know its early, but if you want to put your estimated due dates on, I'll (try!) to keep them on track so we all know where we are, and we can make some buddies.

HAVE MOVED LIST TO TOP OF PAGE SO WE CAN SEE EASIER XX

Hi Girls,

I know there is a July buddies thread (hello ) but its only till 15th of July, and I will be due on the 16th!!

So, I thought I'd start a new one as I have seen a couple of BFP's in the last day or so..

Come and join me and share the anxiety/laughter/obsessing/tears/tantrums and joys of baby growing!!

All the best of luck to everyone who's still TTC, and all new :bfp: badge holders!!

my sons birthday is the 16th july :happydance:

Noooooooooooo, dont be scared!!!!!!

It is scary, but the sooner it hits you you have had your BFP, the sooner you can start obsessing over all your symptoms with everyone!! lol

When I was expecting earlier in the year, a lovely lady kept the dates of everyones EDD's and appointments for scans etc on a thread. I know its early, but if you want to put your estimated due dates on, I'll (try!) to keep them on track so we all know where we are, and we can make some buddies.

Shelley BFP - 3rd November ---- Edd - 16th July 2009
Jazzy BFP - ??? ---- Edd - 8th July 2009

Anyone else??!!

xx

me me me, Im the 10th july I think :rofl: :happydance: :cloud9: xxx
bfp 31st Oct xxx

Hi Girls,

I know there is a July buddies thread (hello ) but its only till 15th of July, and I will be due on the 16th!!

my sons birthday is the 16th july :happydance:

My OH is on the 15th!!

When did you get your BFP Wishing? I'll add you to the list!!

Wow, its exciting!!

xx

ummm...i got it on 28th october at 9dpo...i was lucky and had a good bean giving off lots of early hcg!
got first docs appointment this fri and am now a little scared at the thought of giving blood!
current EDD is 13th July
x

Can I join you please?

I got my :bfp: on 27th October and my EDD is 10 July 09.

:hug:

Of course Cerilou!

I was thinking, after wishing has told us her dpo she got her bfp to add that too. Just incase any girls who are TTC are looking, they can check (I know I was looking for everywhere to find the earliest dpo for a BFP!! - am I just a bit neurotic??)

We've got no EDD's for the same day yet either. I wonder when they will all come? I have no idea whats happened to me, but I have turned into a baby obsessed nutcase, and Ive only been PG for 3 days lmao.. Sorry if I drive you all bonkers!!

xxxx

ME TOOOO! got my BFP Oct 31st due date July 11th 2009 yonks away!

Hey everyone.

Wow, there are loads of us now!! - well, 5-6 lol.

Im feeling ok thanks Jazzy. Had a bit of a scare yesterday. Ended up running to the toilet in a shopping centre, shaking and terrified after feeling what can only be described as a whooshing down below ??!! Expecting blood, I ran like a mad woman out of a phone shop only to be greeted with loads of yucky CM (thank god!)

Seriously though, surely there is no need for so much of it?! Anyone else in the same boat?

x

Hey Shelleylu,

Just noticed you here in July :bfp:'s congrats hunni, glad things went well, originally saw you in due april so was so pleased to see you :bfp: again!

Of course Cerilou!

I was thinking, after wishing has told us her dpo she got her bfp to add that too. Just incase any girls who are TTC are looking, they can check (I know I was looking for everywhere to find the earliest dpo for a BFP!! - am I just a bit neurotic??)

We've got no EDD's for the same day yet either. I wonder when they will all come? I have no idea whats happened to me, but I have turned into a baby obsessed nutcase, and Ive only been PG for 3 days lmao.. Sorry if I drive you all bonkers!!

xxxx

that's a really sweet idea of you shelleylu...you're right TTC girls need that sort of info! we've all been there!

that made me chuckle about you being a baby obsessed nutcase...i'm getting that way too...have already read a lot of a huge pregnancy book (and that was before bfp!!!) and now check back to it regularly...and on top of that i have a newborn nephew to encourage my baby obsession!!!

Hey everyone.

Wow, there are loads of us now!! - well, 5-6 lol.

Im feeling ok thanks Jazzy. Had a bit of a scare yesterday. Ended up running to the toilet in a shopping centre, shaking and terrified after feeling what can only be described as a whooshing down below ??!! Expecting blood, I ran like a mad woman out of a phone shop only to be greeted with loads of yucky CM (thank god!)

Seriously though, surely there is no need for so much of it?! Anyone else in the same boat?

x

oh yes i'm in that boat too! lots of creamy CM daily! does anyone know if it tends to last throughout or only in early stages??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->