~*~ July 2013 Bump buddies ~ Due date list here! ~*~

Lovn.sunshine

Girl Mom
Reaction score
We moved over to the 1st tri board ~ come join us over there! :friends:

July Sunbeams ~ July 2013 Due dates

Hi! Today I found out I'm pregnant! Due July 8th according to my calculations. This was my 2nd month on femara and 1st month using preseed. I'm so excited!

Thanks! Congrats to you too! I can't wait to meet all the bump buddies who are due in July. :)

We should decide on a cute name.

Thank you! I'm excited too, I'm sure it will be a fun group! :friends:

I totally agree on needing a cute name for us!! :dance:

Hi mousechicky finally found the group :happydance:

Hi love.sunshine.. I'm due 4th July too! Can you add me please!

:hugs:

Hiya congrats all! There is already a group - July Sunbeams! You want to combine the two?? https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...r/1306259-any-july-2013-due-dates-yet-13.html

I can get them to move it here and you can manage the thread if you like lovnsunshine? (you're much better at it than me!). If you're up for it we can ask the admins to move it over.

The group's in the first tri section now but as i say they will move it over here.

Hiya congrats all! There is already a group - July Sunbeams! You want to combine the two?? https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...r/1306259-any-july-2013-due-dates-yet-13.html

I can get them to move it here and you can manage the thread if you like lovnsunshine? (you're much better at it than me!). If you're up for it we can ask the admins to move it over.

The group's in the first tri section now but as i say they will move it over here.

Oops! I totally missed the July Sunbeams! [I really like the name too, btw]
I haven't actually ventured into the 1st tri board yet :blush: and I didn't even think to check there for a group first :dohh:
~ Sorry, I didn't mean try to take over :haha:

What would you like to do - I am totally open to either idea! I'm up for managing after they are combined but also I don't have any problem handing the reins back over to you! :thumbup:

Aah no worries hun, there are often two or three groups so you're free to make a separate one of course, i just didn't want you to be like, where's all the july people ,lol :)

I will contact the admins and see what they say... but in the meantime feel free to join both? (up to you of course!) :hugs:

We moved over to the 1st tri board ~ come join us over there! :friends:

July Sunbeams ~ July 2013 Due dates

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back