July/Aug 2022 babies ❤️

star25

Reaction score
Hi all

Sorry if there is already a thread I can't see, I'll join thst I stead if there is one!

I'm 38, 39 in January and got my bfp last Friday on CD31
Not sure of dpo, I think I'm about 4 weeks now, have done 6 frer which have all got darker and just had 2 days of no testing which is hard!
Going to get a digital for tomorrow and hopefully book an early scan for a couple of weeks time.

I have 3 children from an ivf cycle in 2014 when I froze 8 embryos. They are 1,3 and 5.

We were due to start another FET this month with one of our 3 remaining embryos. However, I testes last weds night which I thought was negative, done the other test Friday morning just for fun as I'm an addict lol, nearly passed out when I saw a second line!

We're unexplained, I used to have long cycles up to 50-75 days but these have got shorter since having my third, down to 30-32 days for the past 6 months or so, we've been together 20 years next year and in all that time haven't used contraception and have never had a natural bfp. I'm Still in shock and anxious about this, my age and just generally anxious this is going to be OK.
But I just have to belive it will be.

Hope there is someone out there to join me!

Take care

EDITED TO ADD gender and due dates!

BabyBrain80 - baby boy -
Babymoma - baby boy -
Star25 - baby girl - 15th July
MrsT116 - team yellow - 30th June
Lucy3 - team yellow - 29th August

Last edited:
@star25 Congratulations on your natural BFP!!! I will join you!

I'm 41 and also due in July - edd 2nd July going by LMP, which makes me 6weeks5days today.
I'm just taking things day by day as I've had a few early loses, keeping my fingers crossed that this is our rainbow on our final chance.
I have only told a couple of friends as I don't want to get my family's hopes up or make my mum worry, cos I know she will!!
I may phone into the hospital soon (tomorrow or beginning of next week) to the lovely midwife that looked after me last year. She said if we fell pregnant again to call her first, she'd get us an early scan but I've not wanted to go too early. I've not contacted the community midwife yet.

How are you feeling otherwise? I'm starting to get more nausea but it seems I have evening sickness again! I'm all good until late afternoon then it just gradually gets worse!

Where in the world are you? I'm in the UK

Hi baby!

Congratulations to you too
Sorry to hear of your previous losses, it sounds like everything is going well for you, your midwife sounds lovely too.

I know what you mean about not wanting to go too early for a scan, I'm desperate but want to make sure it's late enough to see a heartbeat.

I think my edd is 19th July but that's just me going on the basis I was 4 weeks Tuesday, which I'm only judging by the colour of my tests lol
Though I think I can judge it fairly well because of having the previous ivf, I've always tested early and can compare these tests to previous ones where I've known exactly when each dpo is,
Now I've said all that I'm probably completely wrong
I've got a digital weeks test for tomorrow so excited for that in the morning

So far I've had headaches (which could be due to caffeine withdrawal) and tiredness but then my youngest doesn't always sleep well and I've had a viral cold so it's hard to say

Insomnia has been a pain last few nights which I count as a symptom as had this with all the previous 3, my nausea has never started before 6 weeks which is when I can't drink tea or coffee at all so hopefully I'm OK for a week or 2 ☕

I'm in the UK too, we have to fill the online midwife form from 6 weeks, by my lmp that's next Tuesday though I probably ovulate later than 14 days but I'll go with that for now for the form and explain
I think we will book a private early scan for 24th Nov but I jsut want to make sure the digi says 3+ first so got 1 for tomorrow and of it doesn't then 1 for next Friday, nervous!

What do you do for work?

My mum is a worrier too, we're already at the stage she txts to ask if I'm 10 mins after sending the first txt, think she forgets there's already 3 kids aged 5 and under here

Hi baby, hi star!

I’m glad you started this thread, i was wondering where the July group was. I’m also 38, and pregnant with #2 (our daughter just turned 2).

I’m sorry for your losses baby, and star, what a journey! As for me, we found out about a month ago that my husband has cancer (he started treatment today, yay!), and we are hopeful that with treatment he will make a full recovery. (Honestly I can’t let myself think otherwise.) Since we felt strongly that we wanted another child regardless, we did the fertility preservation they offered. But given my age, and not knowing if we’d even be up for doing IVF in a couple years, we thought we’d take the one shot we had at getting pregnant naturally, and here we are - so far, so good ! Literally, the timing must have been just right.

But like you both, I’m very nervous and feeling cautious, it feels very high stakes. Plus I’ve not had a ton of symptoms aside from exhaustion. I didn’t with my DD until later, but still, I worry. Plus with the stress of everything I’m just counting down the days until the first tri is over and I can breathe a bit easier.

I happened to be at my annual pap last week and the dr confirmed the pregnancy and said to come back on 11/17 for an ultrasound, I think I’ll be around 6w3d, which puts my edd around July 8/9/10?

Nice to meet you all! I’m in the US.

Hi lulu, great that yiu can join us

Congratulations to you!

What a journey for you too, so glad you conceived right when you needed to, sorry to hear about Dh cancer, its good he's started treatment now, how did it go? I hope he is feeling OK

Baby, how are you today?.

I done my digi today and got 2-3 so relieved, the wait was so nerve wracking, I didn't realise they took so long! Well it felt like it I took a video and sent it to my sister waiting for it to load and she said she had palpitations waiting for the result haha
1 left for next Friday, I really hope it says 3+

Hope you both have a good weekend

Hi how is everyone?

All OK here, no major symptoms, I felt some morning sickness Friday on the school run and the way to work, nothing since. I hope it returns as don't think I have any other symptoms and it makes me nervous. The cycle with my blighted ovum I didn't have any sickness or anything but with the other 3 it has started around 6 weeks. I think I'm only around 5 weeks Tuesday so still early, I'll just feel better when I feel more!

How is everyone else doing?

Hi everyone, thanks for starting to group star! I’m wondering if we can make it a July/August due date group? No worries if not though! I just got my bfp at 11dpo so very early and I think my due date will be late July but maybe very early August. Here’s my test from today, I’ll test again tomorrow and hope it’s nice and dark!
Baby brain so happy we’re here together after all that 2ww together!
Lulu I’m so sorry to hear about your husband, your little bean is definitely meant to be. I hope his treatment well as well as it can.
Oh and I just turned 39 so looks were all similar ages!

Oh and I’m in Australia, so my posts will probably pop up in the early hours of the morning for you. Here’s my test! Still a little on the faint side but stronger than my 11dpo test with my last (which ended in mc).

A635F3D4-795F-4BC7-BF40-D02DA2CDC4A4.jpeg

Hi Lucy, welcome! Of course it can be August too, we are all similar ages aren't we! Congratulations!
Your test is looking good for 11dpo,i think the same as mine, although this time I don't know exactly what dpo I was when tested, with my previous 3 it has been exactly 10dpo each time I tested as it was ivf it was easier to know what was going on lol, I haven't booked my first scan yet for 6 weeks but probably will today, really just want to start feeling more symptoms now, how is everyone else's symptoms?

Hi everyone, thanks for starting to group star! I’m wondering if we can make it a July/August due date group? No worries if not though! I just got my bfp at 11dpo so very early and I think my due date will be late July but maybe very early August. Here’s my test from today, I’ll test again tomorrow and hope it’s nice and dark!
Baby brain so happy we’re here together after all that 2ww together!
Lulu I’m so sorry to hear about your husband, your little bean is definitely meant to be. I hope his treatment well as well as it can.
Oh and I just turned 39 so looks were all similar ages!
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I'm proper excited!!!!!!!!!! This is just wonderful!!!!!!!!!:dance: honestly I'd give you the biggest hug right now if I could!! Lol
So happy you are here :happydance:

Aww yay babybrain!! I’m so excited too! Can’t believe we are both in the same month, I’m so happy! I will test again today (12dpo) and hopefully a lovely pink line jumps up straight away! How are you??

Star are you happy to make the group title July/August so any new comers feel comfortable coming over? In terms of symptoms I’ve had a headache the last few days, my skin is dry (think that’s the estrogen?) and bbs are burnt. During the 2ww the biggest difference was cramping, I had it pretty much the whole way through. How are you feeling? Are you close to 6 weeks now?

Hi Lucy, sorry was meant to change the title this morning! Probably half asleep lol

Look forward to your next test!

According to lmp I'm 6 weeks tomorrow, however, I've never had a 28 day cycle, more like 30-34 the last few months so I don't think I'm 6 weeks until next week, going to do my last digi this Fri and hope to see 3+!

I had cramping my 2ww and thought it was af coning early haha
Never had it with the ivf cycles which is strange as on progesterone and estrogen through them

Take care, hope everyone else is well

Aww new title looks great star! I feel like 6 weeks is a lovely milestone, love picturing that little heart flickering.
I tested again, think they’re looking good! Still very anxious about them but think that’s normal?
Bottom cheapie is one dried from earlier today, so glad something is popping up on them, even though so faint. Maybe time to get a ticker..

2C758E7F-5C18-4BE5-B728-41EDD2613272.jpeg

Welcome @Lucy! Love those lines you’re getting - keep ‘em coming! I feel like cramping in the tww is a good sign, I had that with my first pregnancy, though not much cramping this time which did worry me initially.

I think I jinxed myself wishing for symptoms last week. The nausea kicked in about Thursday evening and hasn’t let up. And I feel way more tired than I remember feeing last time, plus I feel like I have back aches and pains already?!? How is that possible lol. Maybe what they say about your body remembering is right. I’m wearing my sea bands though, which has helped. And no vomiting thank goodness.

The other symptom I’ve been struggling with is everything smells like hot garbage! Particularly our bedroom and sheets. I think maybe because the dog sleeps in our bed and I swear I can smell his pheromones, lol. So gross.

Going for the first ultrasound on Wednesday, and very excited but still a tad nervous. Did you book yours @STAR?

Hope everyone else is doing good :)

Lucy I think theyre looking good, cheapies are always like that, all they do is satisfy our need for something to pee on :p

Lulu, that's good you haven't been sick yet, I'm jealous of your symptoms haha
Hope the strong sense of smell goes, thst one doesn't sound fun!
I booked my scan la's night for sat 27th Nov, by lmp would be 7 weeks 4d but I think I will be about a week less
So nervous!
Hoping my digi on Friday keeps me going til then, think I'll go insane if thst doesn't say 3+!

I'm. Excited for your scan this Wednesday, how far along will you be then?

I think I’ll be 6w3d tomorrow but not totally sure. I’ll report back how it goes!

Good luck with your digi on Friday Star!

Stalking for your scan update Lulu.

here’s my frer progression from today, what do you think? Not much of a difference really but then I look at 10dpo compared to today and there’s a good change in them. The cheapies have been useless, barely getting a line still!

FFFAC727-7C8F-4C4C-8D43-79CBC2F2BCF7.jpeg A8F3331F-CDBE-49B1-A3CA-0FFA0DB39FBB.jpeg

I teated 6 days in a row with frer and kept worrying if it wasn't darker, but sometimes it wasn't even a 24 hour difference and not an all night hold, more like 3-4 hours lol
Like you I had to compare the ones 48 hours apart

Same. I used mostly wondfos and becuse I was doing 1-2 tests a day I wasn’t seeing any progression, but when I compared tests from every other day, the progression was there.

ultasound went great. Babe is measuring exactly on track and heartbeat is 124. She did caution that it’s early days though. She said to come back for an ultrasound in 2-3 weeks and I booked for 3 just thinking there’d be more to see then - I’d be about 9w3d. I never got this many US with my first kid, maybe it’s because I’m old now lol.

how’s everyone else doing?

F6FC5656-0C72-4B5D-8633-3F478097F9BA.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"