MrsLux - 14th July :blue:
Jess0685 - 20th July :blue:

drjo718 - 5th August
AzureOrchid - 6th August
Sallyhansen76 - 18th August :blue:
Miss_chicka - 26th Aug

Last edited:
Eeeeek - 15th July 2023 ❤️

Hoping for a girl but honestly a healthy and happy baby is all we really want!

Waves of nausea are getting slightly more intense and light headedness is getting worse. Still, I live for symptoms as it's the only thing that stops me worrying lol x

I'm hoping for a boy, I have one of each so I'm reality I don't really mind! I just see myself with a boy!

Only symptoms are a mild sore throat which I had with my last two as well, not sure if that's a thing?
Slightly sore boobs but not unbearable

I'm hoping for a boy, I have one of each so I'm reality I don't really mind! I just see myself with a boy!

Only symptoms are a mild sore throat which I had with my last two as well, not sure if that's a thing?
Slightly sore boobs but not unbearable

Now you mention it I've felt like I've had an underlying cold since I ovulated to be honest. My boobs aren't that bad either, nipples are very sensitive and are painful occasionally but not awful. Have you told anyone yet? X

My husband and my nutrition coach that's it! I think we're going to enjoy keeping it to ourselves for as long as possible! We've booked a 6 week scan I a couple of weeks time.
What about you?

My husband and my nutrition coach that's it! I think we're going to enjoy keeping it to ourselves for as long as possible! We've booked a 6 week scan I a couple of weeks time.
What about you?

We wanted to do the same but due to work I've had to tell my boss, we told our parents as we're very close and my sister.
No-one else will know now until we've had our 12 week scan x

Just wanted to pop in and congratulate you ladies
Thank you!
All OK here. Starting to feel some of those stretchy pains, not really painful I suppose just conscious its there.
Registered with the midwife today, it's all changed since I did it last Time, granted we've moved since then! I had to scan a QR code and everything :comp:

Hello!

12th July for me. ❤️

Hope everyone is doing well! X

Thank you! And to you. :)

I was feeling good, until I had some spotting this morning. :( now I’m just filled with worry again, as we had a miscarriage back in August.

Do you have an early pregnancy unit nearby? I know it's absolutely terrifying but for what it's worth I've spotted in early pregnancy with all of my pregnancies and they went on to be perfectly healthy.
I'll keep everything crossed for you that all is well and it's just baby getting snuggly x

Thank you!
All OK here. Starting to feel some of those stretchy pains, not really painful I suppose just conscious its there.
Registered with the midwife today, it's all changed since I did it last Time, granted we've moved since then! I had to scan a QR code and everything :comp:

I know exactly the feeling you mean, if I move too quick it's very stretchy and like round ligament pain almost. This is our 3rd so I feel like I'm feeling things a bit earlier this time round. Even in my hips and pelvis I feel like they are prepping already x

Do you have an early pregnancy unit nearby? I know it's absolutely terrifying but for what it's worth I've spotted in early pregnancy with all of my pregnancies and they went on to be perfectly healthy.
I'll keep everything crossed for you that all is well and it's just baby getting snuggly x

I have rang the doctors this morning as it’s stopping and starting, but still there. I am hoping they’ll refer me to the EPU. Honestly I’m just so terrified because of the MC a few months ago, all I can think is that it’s happening again. :( I used my last test this morning and it’s my darkest line yet, I know it doesn’t really mean a lot but it gives me some tiny bit of hope. Thank you, I will keep you updated! X

AD0B0C80-C9AE-46F7-9850-A51AE0D1EFB0.jpeg

That's a great line! I really hope all is well, as is aid before bleeding doesn't always mean loss but I completely understand why you'd feel worried I think everyone would in your situation. Please keep us posted, praying everything turns out okay x

Hope all is well. Have you heard from EPU?

I cannot wait to see this babe of mine, I'm a nervous wreck. The last 2 days I've had on and off af type cramping but right down low almost where I imagine my ovaries are and it's making me panic.
My sciatica is another level of painful too and all in my hip which I think is exacerbating the pain.
The only symptoms I have are tender/sore boobs and knackered and slight increase in appetite yet don't want to eat anything really.
I just want to see that heartbeat and know they're okay in there!
No point to this I just need to rant. How's everyone else feeling today? X

All good here, a little nauseous but it seems to pass. Didn't have that with previous two.
I can't wait got 6 week scan just to see it in real life and hopefully see a heartbeat!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->