July Firecrackers 100 Tester's 34 BFP's

I hate the limbo for sure, when I was going by FF, I was "late" and I was going mad over it because I kept getting - tests

my cramps are getting more painful and persistent, so just hanging out. last month my lp changed to 15 days, which is totally weird, so wondering what will happen this cycle, if it's going to change again.

I think your chart looks good hun. It's staying quite high through the jumps. Seems to be going up rather than down. FX this is it for you.

You can add me as :angel:
Monday and Wednesday's beta confirmed the worst. I have miscarried for the 9th time now.

I have finally been referred to a FS.

Lost~I'm so sorry to hear that...i guess the only silver lining is that you finally got a referral :hugs::flower:

Oh no! I'm so sorry Lost! I'm glad you got your referral finally... But what a terrible cost it took to get it. :hugs:

so sorry again lost :(

:witch: is officially here. :coffee: now i have to wait to O to find out when i can test. however, it'll be the very end of the month or the very beginning of sept. i'm considering stopping temping this month after i confirm o. but we all know i'll probably just keep temping anyway. but after the last two cycles with my temp rising at 12dpo as the norm its' very confusing. :(

You can add me as :angel:
Monday and Wednesday's beta confirmed the worst. I have miscarried for the 9th time now.

I have finally been referred to a FS.

Lost. I am so so sorry. I hope you finally get the support you and your body needs to bring a little miracle into the world. I didn't see this post before I posted in the Aug thread... So please just ignore it. Hugs to you hunny.

Thanks for the well wishes. That's fine ONEID, been taking some time off today. Happy for people who are pregnant but it just feels like a harsh reminder I'm not. Had I not been testing I wouldn't have known!

End of the month, end of the night...and I got nuthin:growlmad:
BFN again sigh

JLM...how long is your cycle? Your chart looks really good!

Mommy, I've gotten + at as early as 9DPO and as late as 14DPO with confirmed O dates because implantation can occur any time between 6DPO and 12DPO and remember some one here (I can't remember who, I'm sorry) got a + at 20DPO!

(If I had to guesstimate, I'd say this + was probably about 11ishDPO)

Was it me? Lol

I finally found D this thread again after accidentally unsubscribing!

Finally got positive OPK and high on CBAD this morning! I got my first positive OPK arouñd midnight so think today may be O day. Just in time for hubs birthday tomorrow!

Lost and Maybe-
I am usually 26 days total like clockwork, AF due, but I O'd cd12 instead of cd13 like the usual, so just waiting it out
My chart has definitely been the only positive thing so far lol, and I have every test I've taken since 9dpo to today 14dpo, so I def didn't miss anything.
:shrug:

I like the chart, but doesn't mean much till ya see something...Remember I use a donor so I only get 1 try a month pretty much.
BTW...has anyone seen the :blue:?? I am sure he stopped off for coffee somewhere...or got lost, and if it's a male he wil nevvvver ask directions so ...oh this is not good lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->