July Firecrackers 100 Tester's 34 BFP's

Hmm that pic came out lighter on upload sigh
Heres the 13dpo and 15 dpo color evaps full size pic.. top 2 walmart bottom $ store, all fmu, but lines didn't show like this until all totally dry
so counting as evaps:

Those are some crazy evaps!

Yea...I know. I just took another an hour ago with a super strict 6 hour hold, and I got nuthin...control line and air lol
I got a couple more walmart ones from diff store ystrdy and today. Skipped the $ store since they really didn't show anything, and I'm saving my last FRER.
just waiting...(elevator music) lol

Hmm that pic came out lighter on upload sigh
Heres the 13dpo and 15 dpo color evaps full size pic.. top 2 walmart bottom $ store, all fmu, but lines didn't show like this until all totally dry
so counting as evaps:

FWIW I tested a few days before and after my first MC in 2012 with Walmart tests... Neither showed a line within the test time but definitely had a line after drying. Confirmed by digi

Yea...I know. I just took another an hour ago with a super strict 6 hour hold, and I got nuthin...control line and air lol
I got a couple more walmart ones from diff store ystrdy and today. Skipped the $ store since they really didn't show anything, and I'm saving my last FRER.
just waiting...(elevator music) lol

I've just had a peek at your chart that puts you at 15dpo. How long is your LP usually.
Forgive me if I am being too nosy, but have you tried the different settings on FF for a possibly later ovulation at all. I find that FAM gives an accurate reading if there is any discrepancy in ovulation. Just a thought.

Last month, none of my fertility signs matched ovulation, but FF was right and after a torturous wait, AF finally showed on CD41. Xx

Hey ladies i'm gonna stop following this thread (cause it's august now) if you don't have the links they are:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/two-week-wait/2324375-august-fair-37-testers-21.html#post35925365

and

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/two-week-wait/2328453-august-2015-bfp-thread-29-testers-12.html#post35925757

come join me there, and everyone else!

Thx Powell - may be the case - I just don't wanna wast an expensive test to see just yet
Teeny - I tried all settings and FF would not change my crosshairs for O from cd10
I am very regular with O...all my life, plus I use ferning, temps, and opks as well to confirm, so I over rode FF for the first time in years, as I had all my O sympts for cd12, not 10.
Also, if I went with cd 10 I should have AF by now - 13 day LP, very regular.
I use a donor and only get 1 sample a month usually due to distance, so I would have missed the egg if it had been cd10, cuz I didn't meet him until 10pm cd12.
No idea, gonna just wait it out for now and save my FRER.
Only other poss is I Od cd 13, the usual, early enough to still wake up wigth a temp rise, and am 1 day off...but I would still have to have heck of a late implant to not get even a hint of a line by 15dpo I would think, since my LP is usually 13 days.
Gah who knows lol

How frustrating. Are you considering a beta blood test at all to get an answer? I hope you get an answer soon as being in limbo is the worst. Xx

I just changed insur, and old ob/gyn doesn't take it UNLESS pregnant lol
So I'm hoping to at least get a faint somewhere that I can take with me else it's like $200 for the ofc visit, lab draw and test.
I've been with them for 10 yrs, so I don't wanna change, but I had planned to use a MW this time around sooo, I just have to wait it out.
Cash lab here is $75 for a beta...rather save that for now...sigh

JLM that sounds so frustrating!! I hope you get some answers soon...and j hope they're the answers you want! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->