• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

~July Firecrackers~ 116 testers 20 BFP'S

I'm testing on the 1st of July (well if I can wait...which i WILL!)

I have me and the hubster on Maca Root this month, so fx.

I am new! My af is due july 4th so i'll be testing July 8th if no show! Miscarried in November so fingers crossed this time around !!!!!!!

Can you add me for the 21st please. :)
You can add a:witch: to the June thread.:cry:

Hello ladies, coming over from the June thread. I have no idea how long my cycles are, they're so varied now. Anything from 25-29 days (had a 33 once too!) so I'm not testing until I'd be late on a 29 day cycle. With that in mind can I be put down to test on the 20th of July please?

How do people deal with irregular cycles? When I was TTC my daughter I was regular as clockwork and had been since I was 13 but since having her my cycles are totally screwed up. I'm using OPK'S and I've had positives and going to try temping this month, but its so much more difficult not knowing whether you're late or not in your 2WW :(

I'm due for AF around July 4th, so put me down for then, please! Though I realllyyy doubt I'll have enough will power to wait that long. :laugh2:

AF is due 6/30; earliest test will be July 1st. Will try wait until July 4th for real fireworks!!!
Lost first baby March 26th @8w2d, no heartbeat. Bicorneate uterus too but wasn't a factor. Baby dust to all!!!!!

Me (36)
BF (26)...yes, I'm a cougar

Please put me down for July 18th. After having a chemical in June we're hoping for a STICKY bean in time for our Hawaii honeymoon cruise (we leave for Hawaii on July 20th :haha:)

:dust:

Please put me down for July 18th. After having a chemical in June we're hoping for a STICKY bean in time for our Hawaii honeymoon cruise (we leave for Hawaii on July 20th :haha:)

:dust:

What an awesome trip that is going to be! I'm hoping I will have my BFP in July as well. My 29th bday is July 18th and that would be such an awesome present!

Put me down for July 2nd. My husband and I have been TTC #2 intermittently
Nov 2012, Dec 2012, March 2013, this month we only BD 2 times in the fertile period--here's to hope!

As a complete aside, Draculisa--you are so pretty. :)
Glad to see another tattooed lady on here (I am one )

Put me down for July 2nd. My husband and I have been TTC #2 intermittently
Nov 2012, Dec 2012, March 2013, this month we only BD 2 times in the fertile period--here's to hope!

As a complete aside, Draculisa--you are so pretty. :)
Glad to see another tattooed lady on here (I am one )

Thank you, :flower: I really like your avatar btw! One of the best movies ever!

Dannixo- thx for starting this July testing thread. I hope your surgery on the 18th went well (I saw this in your siggy).

AF got me in June here, so I will be testing on July 20th!
God, If I get my BFP in July that means I'll have an Aries baby- my hubby and BFF are Aries- I'll be surrounded, lol!

Hello! AF is due the 5th so ill be ill be testing July 6th if AF doesnt get me first. Good luck to everyone!

If my results from bloodwork are a negative, ill be testing July 21st

Can u change my testing date to the 5th July please, the big O decided she would be fashionably late this month x

I will be adding everyone who is new and changing dates around this weekend. Sorry it had taken so long. The recovery from surgery had not been easy. Still in a great amount of pain. Thank you for Baring with me ladies!

I will be adding everyone who is new and changing dates around this weekend. Sorry it had taken so long. The recovery from surgery had not been easy. Still in a great amount of pain. Thank you for Baring with me ladies!

:hugs:Glad it went OK. Love your threads since ttc. xx

:hugs:Glad it went OK. Love your threads since ttc. xx

Hope you feel better soon and pain eases :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"