~July Firecrackers~ 116 testers 20 BFP'S

Actually sorry to say this but could you please change me to July 19th? I've decided to test the day AFTER AF is due, rather than the day of.

Any ladies have any symptoms yet???

im getting rather impatient and im only 2dpo :haha:

Oddly though, ive had some awful cramps today like a constant dull ache, lower backache and sore nipples but i usually get the sore nips after the big O.

See im at it already :wacko:

I'm out for testing this month. Got a bad tummy bug bug and O happened 2 days early. Didn't get to bd because I was so sick. Gonna try next month.

Any ladies have any symptoms yet???

im getting rather impatient and im only 2dpo :haha:

Oddly though, ive had some awful cramps today like a constant dull ache, lower backache and sore nipples but i usually get the sore nips after the big O.

See im at it already :wacko:

Haha iam 2dpo as well and have already started symptom spotting. I have very tired this whole time but might have been my Ovidrel shot.

Good luck to u!!

I might be 1 dpo today. Hoping to see my temp rise tomorrow. FX'd!

Hi ladies! I am feeling much better and have updated the thread! Sorry it took so long! For those of you who didn't know I had surgery on the 18th. Recovery wasn't as easy as I thought it would be.

Welcome to the newest ladies and those of you whom came over from the June thread! Good luck this month! Tons of :dust: and prayers sent your way!

Ttc4- I am sorry your already out this month due to illness. I hope you feel better dear and can join me in August!

Ok so AF wasn't due until 1 July but I broke down and tested on 9 DPO and I got my BFP on both FRER and a walmart .88 cent test! EDD is 9 March 2014!!

Countrymomma- congratulations on your :bfp: way to start the thread off! Happy and healthy nine months to you!

BoobsMcgee22- welcome to the thread. You have been added! Good luck this month!

Ok so AF wasn't due until 1 July but I broke down and tested on 9 DPO and I got my BFP on both FRER and a walmart .88 cent test! EDD is 9 March 2014!!

Congrats hunni that's fab news :hugs::happydance::happydance: xx

Ahhh, congrats!! H&H 9 months! Any pictures? I love looking at those early BFPs :winkwink:

Countrymomma, Congrats on your BFP!!!!

My chart did something weird this morning... I am trying so hard to not get hopeful but its so hard! Today, 5dpo my temp shot up almost a whole degree. I have never had post o temps in the 98 range, always low 97s. Crazy me, but if my temps stay this high, I'll probably start testing at 9dpo!

You can take a look at my chart:
https://FertilityFriend.com/home/44b0de/

Hey Dannixo. I am so glad that u are now feeling well. Hope u join us soon. I am out of the race for June. Plz add me here. I am testing on July 23rd.

Could you put me in for 27th July? The witch got me today!!!

Congrats Country momma!!!!! Happy and healthy 9 months!!!!

Hey everyone...I have another TMI question....lol
I am taking Progesterone suppositories and have notice that ever since yesterday when I had that EWCM I have had soooo much creamy CM I mean to the point where I think AF is here. I also took them last month too and never had this much I barley notice anything at all. Is this how it is supposed to be while taking progesterone or could it be a sign...lol I am only 3dpo. I feel like I need to go buy panty liners, but its so strange like I said it was no where near like this last month.....:s

@ Dannixo---I am glad you are feeling better:) Thank you for updating my date.

I swore that this 2ww was going to be low key, and try not to think so much about my bfp but I am getting all these new symptoms it is now hard to think about other things.

How is everyone else feeling today??

I have put this in the ovulation test page but no reply, when's the best time in the day to do a opk? Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->