~July Firecrackers~ 116 testers 20 BFP'S

It's recommended to use FMU for OPK's, but some women see darker lines if they do them in the afternoon instead of in the mornings. What's important is that you do the OPK at the same time each day so that you can see the LH surge.

I've done both FMU and afternoon sample and see no difference in comparison, so I stick with FMU.

Thank you hun now that's a weight of shoulder now xx

I will be testing July 21st. Started fish oil capsules this month.

Thank you all for the congrats I am so happy I could cry!! I will get some pics on here tomorrow. Cant upload from my phone!

Ok ladies here ya go!! I have quite a few pics to attach so you can see some progression and how beautiful my line is now on 10 DPO!! First is FRER and .88 cent cheapie on 8 DPO, then 9 DPO, then just .88 cent cheapie on 10 DPO.

Attachments

• 8 DPO 1.jpg
    8 DPO 1.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 26
  • 8 DPO 2.jpg
    8 DPO 2.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 27
  • 9 DPO 1.jpg
    9 DPO 1.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 27
  • 9 DPO 3.jpg
    9 DPO 3.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 29
  • 10 DPO.jpg
    10 DPO.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 33
If you look on the packet of OPK's it say's its best NOT to use FMU because the Lutenising hormone the test measures is produced in the morning so may not show up until later in the day. The 'positive' you're getting in the morning might actually have been generated the previous afternoon, meaning you miss some of your window xx

Can you please change my date from July 5 to July 9?

Just O'd today! Woo!

If you look on the packet of OPK's it say's its best NOT to use FMU because the Lutenising hormone the test measures is produced in the morning so may not show up until later in the day. The 'positive' you're getting in the morning might actually have been generated the previous afternoon, meaning you miss some of your window xx

Thank you hun I have the internet cheapies so they don't say much on them tbh xxx

HEY LADIES!!!

Can I join too?! I'm CD2, TTC month #2 after we lost our son after just 12 days in March. Hoping to have a baby to hold in my arms by this March!! (If you'd like to hear my story I'll send it to you. It was removed after I pasted it in to a few TTC after loss sections..) Temping for the first time and also using OPK's. Expected O: July 12th.

TEST DAY JULY 21st !!!

Lots of babydust to all you babydancin', waitin', testin' ladies !!!

HEY LADIES!!!

Can I join too?! I'm CD2, TTC month #2 after we lost our son after just 12 days in March. Hoping to have a baby to hold in my arms by this March!! (If you'd like to hear my story I'll send it to you. It was removed after I pasted it in to a few TTC after loss sections..) Temping for the first time and also using OPK's. Expected O: July 12th.

TEST DAY JULY 21st !!!

Lots of babydust to all you babydancin', waitin', testin' ladies !!!

Welcome!!!! Everyone in this thread is very nice and welcoming.

Iam so sorry to hear about your loss. I would like to hear your story if u want to tell me about.

So here's MY STORY (in a pretty novel-like nutshell..lol) :

I was 37 weeks pregnant with my 1st child, Jaxon, while driving down an old country road, March 29th 2013 around 11:30 p.m., when we spun out of control. During the crash my placenta detached and his oxygen supply was completely cut off (to the point that when they delivered him, the cord was COMPLETELY DRY). I remember in the ambulance they tried to find his heartbeat and couldn't bc the driving was apparently "too loud" so I had to wait until getting to the hospital to finally hear that he was OK. That wooshing heartbeat made me feel 110% better!!! Once there, DH and I stayed in the hospital for about 5 days and then once discharged, we stayed (LITERALLY didn't leave this little room for 8 days!) in the NICU with Jaxon. The first few days were a BLURR, as you can imagine. We were so doped up that it was hard to tell what was going on. I was allowed to do "Kangaroo Kare" which is naked chest to chest with baby. So I did this for 8 hours at a time, all night and day for days on end, only getting up if I needed to pee so bad I couldn't hold it. They fed him my breastmilk through a tube twice a day once he got a little better. They told me his brain had bled from the oxygen deprivation, so there were holes in his brain where the blood was absorbed. He was basically a "sleeping baby". Beautiful, 38 weeks (so technically full-term), weighed 8 lbs and was perfect. But only because his brain stem was attached, which is what allows you to BREATHE/have a HEARTBEAT. He was on a ventilator all of his short life. He also had liver/spleen issues. All of these combined would have made it so that we'd have to feed him through a feeding tube his whole life and he would always be "sleeping" as they called it. But we didn't mind that a bit. Throughout the entire time, they told us he would not make it. We hoped and prayed as hard as anyone could, but it was not what God had planned for him. On April 10th, in the evening, my sister wanted to hold him. Everyone else got to, but her.. so we thought we'd give her a chance before he got too fragile. Once he was on her chest, the nurses ran in to tell us that his vitals were plummeting and that this, he had chosen, was his time. He was switched to my chest so daddy and I could hold him for his last moments. We then took out his dreadful breathing tube, his life suposrt, and our beautiful boy slowly went.. in the comfort of our arms. Daddy sang to him. Then, after a short while, we clothed him and I kissed him on his lips for the first time. He'd always had a neonatal bar, to hold in the tube, so that was one of the moments I will never, ever forget. (OR the time when we changed his diaper, and my baby- with no brain function- peed all over us!!! ) So finally after we said what would be the most painful goodbye of our entire lives, we handed him to our WONDERFUL nurse, whom I will NEVER forget!!, and walked out of the hospital like zombies. After all of that, we just get in the car and drive home?! It seemed too unreal. So yes, this is the nightmare I have to remember everyday. We had an open casket funeral, but neither DH or I looked. He looked better plump and juicy, the way I remember him. He is buried about 500 feet down the road from where we crashed, it's a cute little town, way out in the country. There is a beautiful cross that my step father made at the crash site, so we'll never forget. It will be a place we'll take our family someday, to tell all of his brothers and sisters what an amazing little fighter their big brother was.

:angel:
https://i39.tinypic.com/54jayf.jpg

Oh my goodness iam so sorry you and your DH had to go through that. No one should ever have to do that.
How are you coping with your loss?? Are you doing ok, I mean as ok as u could after something like that.

How long have u been TTC your second??

So here's MY STORY (in a pretty novel-like nutshell..lol) :

I was 37 weeks pregnant with my 1st child, Jaxon, while driving down an old country road, March 29th 2013 around 11:30 p.m., when we spun out of control. During the crash my placenta detached and his oxygen supply was completely cut off (to the point that when they delivered him, the cord was COMPLETELY DRY). I remember in the ambulance they tried to find his heartbeat and couldn't bc the driving was apparently "too loud" so I had to wait until getting to the hospital to finally hear that he was OK. That wooshing heartbeat made me feel 110% better!!! Once there, DH and I stayed in the hospital for about 5 days and then once discharged, we stayed (LITERALLY didn't leave this little room for 8 days!) in the NICU with Jaxon. The first few days were a BLURR, as you can imagine. We were so doped up that it was hard to tell what was going on. I was allowed to do "Kangaroo Kare" which is naked chest to chest with baby. So I did this for 8 hours at a time, all night and day for days on end, only getting up if I needed to pee so bad I couldn't hold it. They fed him my breastmilk through a tube twice a day once he got a little better. They told me his brain had bled from the oxygen deprivation, so there were holes in his brain where the blood was absorbed. He was basically a "sleeping baby". Beautiful, 38 weeks (so technically full-term), weighed 8 lbs and was perfect. But only because his brain stem was attached, which is what allows you to BREATHE/have a HEARTBEAT. He was on a ventilator all of his short life. He also had liver/spleen issues. All of these combined would have made it so that we'd have to feed him through a feeding tube his whole life and he would always be "sleeping" as they called it. But we didn't mind that a bit. Throughout the entire time, they told us he would not make it. We hoped and prayed as hard as anyone could, but it was not what God had planned for him. On April 10th, in the evening, my sister wanted to hold him. Everyone else got to, but her.. so we thought we'd give her a chance before he got too fragile. Once he was on her chest, the nurses ran in to tell us that his vitals were plummeting and that this, he had chosen, was his time. He was switched to my chest so daddy and I could hold him for his last moments. We then took out his dreadful breathing tube, his life suposrt, and our beautiful boy slowly went.. in the comfort of our arms. Daddy sang to him. Then, after a short while, we clothed him and I kissed him on his lips for the first time. He'd always had a neonatal bar, to hold in the tube, so that was one of the moments I will never, ever forget. (OR the time when we changed his diaper, and my baby- with no brain function- peed all over us!!! ) So finally after we said what would be the most painful goodbye of our entire lives, we handed him to our WONDERFUL nurse, whom I will NEVER forget!!, and walked out of the hospital like zombies. After all of that, we just get in the car and drive home?! It seemed too unreal. So yes, this is the nightmare I have to remember everyday. We had an open casket funeral, but neither DH or I looked. He looked better plump and juicy, the way I remember him. He is buried about 500 feet down the road from where we crashed, it's a cute little town, way out in the country. There is a beautiful cross that my step father made at the crash site, so we'll never forget. It will be a place we'll take our family someday, to tell all of his brothers and sisters what an amazing little fighter their big brother was.

:angel:
https://i39.tinypic.com/54jayf.jpg

Welcome to the group. I am so sorry for your loss. I had tears rolling down my eyes the entire time I read your story. Your a strong woman and I just know god with bless you with another beautiful baby very soon. We are here for support and are glad you joined!

Thanks for all your work Dannixo. How did the surgery go? I had a laparotomy earlier this year (full abdominal surgery) so I sympathize with the recovery efforts...

Thank you ladies- can't wait to see what this month has in store for us!!

I have added the newest ladies to join! Good luck this month!

3chords- I have changed your date. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->